Menu

Well Trained Mind Academy 18/19 courses?

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/666999-wilson-hill-academy-18-19-schedule-is-up/?do=findComment&comment=7976918

Schedule should be linked in the above thread. If not, it is in the high school thread somewhere. It is on their site, too.

Registration opens next week for current students and then the next week (I think) for new students.

ETA:  Wish I could blame my stupidity it on lack of coffee. I think I should just go to bed instead.

Edited by RootAnn
  • Like 1

Ugh. Just shoot me now.

Yep, you are correct. We did just discuss this, however. Different thread. We think WTMA will have a schedule up in the first couple weeks of Feb with registration a week or two later.

The last two years, they have posted a preliminary schedule the first week of Feb, but it might run later since they are still accepting registrations for their Spring semester.

Edited by RootAnn
  • Like 1

I don't know but I am watching for it too. Ds needs AOPS Geometry as his #1 priority. Waiting for the time on that so the other pieces can be worked around that.

I am guessing in the next couple weeks based on last year. This was the first week of the spring semester and they were still taking spring registrations so hopefully once spring is behind them they will give us something. :)

• Like 2