Menu

Never Have I Ever ....

poppy

I also have never had a pedicure.  (And I never will because I can't stand having my feet touched.)

I've never skied despite having lived in or near snowy, hilly places where skiing was available.  

I've never watched Game of Thrones.  I think that's common?  Seems like it's very popular.

• Like 1

Skied

Been to Hawaii (or about a third of the US states)

Been engaged

Been pregnant

Dated a younger guy

Colored, curled, or permed my hair

Used a crock pot or instant pot or any of those things

Watched any of the TV shows (serials) from the past 10 years

I've never drunk coffee, skied, or watched Game of Thrones.  I don't think I've ever watched any of the HBO series because I haven't had HBO in about 20 years, at least not since back when it was all movies.

There's a long list of things I've never cooked since I cook as little as possible, probably ends up being only a few times a year that I do.

I've never mowed a lawn, changed a tire or changed the oil in a car, although I know how to do all three.

No cruise control.

Not even wanted to visit Disney.

Once, a friend who is a manicurist offered me a free manicure. I said, no thanks, don't like manicures. She grabbed my hands, looked at them in astonishment, and said that I gad the healthiest nails she had ever seen. I don't think she ever made the connection between no manicures and healthy nails.

Did not taste pizza or bagels until I was an adult.

ETA

No Facebook

Oh, and never seen an entire football game, just highlights as part of other news.

Edited by Alessandra
  • Like 3