Menu

positive thoughts please

Melissa in Australia

(((((((((Huggs)))))))))))

I wish I could reach my arms around the world and giver you a hug IRL. You have tried so hard to make the right decisions and to live a kind, generous and compassionate life.  It is so hard when doing the right thing, comes back to bite you. The expression "no good deed goes unpunished" exists for a reason.  So many times, the hurt and drama in some peoples lives, just seems to spread out, grow and overcome the good in others. I wish I could take away the hurt and rewind time for you.

Edited by Tap
  • Like 11

I am so sorry. How long do you have to wait? Is there a possibility that this decision could be the end of this horrid chapter?

if the outcome is bad then it is possible that this will be the end of me being able to work - it is possible  to lose everything, other children etc. -  if the outcome is in our favour than it is possible that it will be the end of the current situation

if the outcome is bad then it is possible that this will be the end of me being able to work - it is possible  to lose everything, other children etc. -  if the outcome is in our favour than it is possible that it will be the end of the current situation

(((hugs)))

We are relieved that we have finally been able to appeal. We lodged the appeal in beginning of November. The process is meant to be done in 28 days. it was not until Wednesday this week that we even knew if our request for an appeal would be acted on. the whole process started in September and has dragged on and on . with much misinformation, lack of communication and most frustrating the complete lack of ability to defend ourselves on unknown allegations. even now we have appealed we don't fully know what we are appealing as no official documentation has been provided to us. 

• Like 2

We are meant to know the allegations, but we haven't been officially informed, just given A brief unofficial email .theappeal person was quite shocked that we haven't been given an official letter with allegations etc. the wholeprocess has been a huge mess

Wow. You must be a strong person. I’m so sorry you are going through this.
  • Like 1

I'm not sure how the legal system works in Australia, but it sounds like if this doesn't turn out in your favor, you would have grounds for an appeal of that decision based on not being properly informed within the 28 day period.

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this, and pray that the ruling will be in your favor.

Edited by PinkTulip
  • Like 1

Oh, dear God. I just saw this. I will pray for you and your family.

I agree with a poster above.  There simply aren't enough swear words to adequately describe this. I guess bureaucracies are bureaucracies the world around. And yet the bureaucrats wonder why people refuse to participate in the system?

Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me, for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. Psalm 57:1

• Like 2

I'm not sure how the legal system works in Australia, but it sounds like if this don't turn out in your favor, you would have grounds for an appeal of that decision based on not being properly informed within the 28 day period.

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this, and pray that the ruling will be in your favor.

At the moment we are not in the "legal System" but rather a system that makes its own rules and changes them whenever it suits them. They are being very careful to keep it out of the actual legal system

sorry to be so vague.

When it is hopefully over I will post about it. as a warning to others what can happen

• 2 weeks later...

So we have heard absolutely nothing. They are once again not going by their own timetables that they insist that they follow but don't. This time we do not even have a contact phone number or address to try and find out why there is a delay - so we can do nothing but wait - I am pretty teary 

• Like 6

So we have heard absolutely nothing. They are once again not going by their own timetables that they insist that they follow but don't. This time we do not even have a contact phone number or address to try and find out why there is a delay - so we can do nothing but wait - I am pretty teary

😡

• Like 3

That is so infuriating. :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

:smash: I wish I was there so I could go bang on someones desk and scream "real people's lives hang in the balance here....Get off your duff and get your job done and make a decision already !!!!! "

It may not help you though, so maybe it is a good idea that I'm not really there. 

((((continued hugs, positive thought and prayers))))

• Like 3

WTHaystack??!!! That is absolutely horrid. Praying you get the right answer quickly. I am so sorry.

• Like 1