Menu

Ok these are officially the ugliest pants ever...

SparklyUnicorn

That's the first time I've seen that style, except for maybe a clown. If it becomes popular I will definitely pass. It must be for the really avant-garde. It does provide ample storage though. You could put some binders in there or a stack of books, or your lunch, or two lunches, a laptop and an extra sweater, as long as you don't walk at all. Walking would be a problem.

Now that is a truly frightening thought. I really don't want to consider what could be lurking in all that space. 😳

That's the first time I've seen that style, except for maybe a clown.  If it becomes popular I will definitely pass.  It must be for the really avant-garde.  It does provide ample storage though.  You could put some binders in there or a stack of books, or your lunch, or two lunches, a laptop and an extra sweater, as long as you don't walk at all.  Walking would be a problem.

Marketing ideas-

Pants for those who hate purses and need deep pockets for everything on them but the kitchen sink.

Carry on eliminating pants.  With these you don't need to pay for bags on the airline.  Just bring your stuff in a garbage bag and once through security, simply stuff in the pants and board your airline.

Marketing ideas-

Pants for those who hate purses and need deep pockets for everything on them but the kitchen sink.

Carry on eliminating pants. With these you don't need to pay for bags on the airline. Just bring your stuff in a garbage bag and once through security, simply stuff in the pants and board your airline.

Strangely enough, my news feed has a story, "Man booted from British Airways flight for wearing all his clothes to avoid baggage fee."

So maybe don't try that. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you. They will now be following me all around the internet, just like those ugly shoes a few months back. One wonders if retailers put the most butt-ugliest piece of "whatever" on their website, wait for people to post it all over the place as such, and then watch traffic flood to their site and enjoy increased sales on the rest of their products.

They just showed up on my Facebook!

:svengo:  :toetap05:  :w00t:  :eek:  :ack2:

I hid the ad.

That site is amazing. It’s like the people who designed the clothes only had a vague idea about what a human body looks like. And the clothes are not cheap!

https://www.buykud.com/collections/2018-january-new/products/women-loose-casual-shoulder-sleeve-black-lacing-dress?lshst=collection

My favorite:

https://www.buykud.com/collections/2018-january-new/products/retro-floral-printing-women-loose-green-lantern-skirt?lshst=collection

The clothes at the bottom of the page, the wide pants and the loose dress. I know someone who could wear those well. She teaches writing at an Art University.

Marketing ideas-

Carry on eliminating pants. With these you don't need to pay for bags on the airline. Just bring your stuff in a garbage bag and once through security, simply stuff in the pants and board your airline.

Drug smuggler pants...

What I think it looks like is: when you were a kid, did you ever do that thing where you put a shirt on as pants, with your legs in the sleeves? To be funny? We did that...this is like a business suit jacket that someone has gone and put on like pants.

This is exactly what I thought. Just missing the head hole.