Menu

Facebook Question

Reefgazer

Question about Facebook:  I have a few friends because I just joined a short time ago, and don't really know how FB operates.  At first, my friends list showed every time a FB friend accepted my request, but I have gotten messages that 2 people have accepted my friend request in the last week, but they are not showing up when I look at my friends list.  Anyone know what's up?

His page says we have 4 mutual friends and that he accepted my friend request.  I should mention I had one friend accept and her name/picture did appear on my friend list, but 2 others do not, even though we are listed as mutual friends and I got a message about an accepted friend request.

When you go to the person’s page, it will tell you whether you’re friends and whether you’re following them. I honestly never use my friends list.

Are you possibly talking about the list that shows in your sidebar when you look at your own FB page? If so, only nine friends will appear there at any one time. I don’t know why everyone wouldn’t be showing up in your complete list of friends, but it doesn’t really matter because you’ll still be able to see their posts.