Menu

I quit! Time to curl up in a ball

hjffkj

Yesterday my son broke my phone in a fit of rage. In the middle of the night one of our steps collapsed. This morning, as we carefully get downstairs another one broke. And now my dog is limping!!!

Just how much can happen before a person breaks. I'm choosing to laugh at all of this instead of cry. But seriously, if one more thing happens I don't think I'll be able to keep laughing.

What a way to start 2018.

Edited by hjffkj
  • Like 2

Not that it's necessarily what you need, but we got my ds' very serious aggression under control with niacin. The steps sound scary, oy! Was your dog on the steps? Poor thing.

What they say on the TACA FB feed is So far you've had a 100% record of getting through it. You will, but that does sound miserably awful. Hopefully you can find an answer on the raging. Maybe give your dog some aspirin...

• Like 1

Not that it's necessarily what you need, but we got my ds' very serious aggression under control with niacin. The steps sound scary, oy! Was your dog on the steps? Poor thing.

What they say on the TACA FB feed is So far you've had a 100% record of getting through it. You will, but that does sound miserably awful. Hopefully you can find an answer on the raging. Maybe give your dog some aspirin...

Thank you for the suggest on the rage issue. We had thought we were passed this as we hadn't seen him behave this way in about a year. I think it was the anxiety of his bday, which was Monday, that brought it about. He's kinda been slowly breaking down all week.yestersay I think he got the last of it out. Here's hoping.

The dog was not on the steps when it happened but she may have tried to leap over the 2 broken steps. And at 10 years old she shouldn't be doing that. She resting now and we'll watch her the next few days.

Aw, I'm sorry!

You just had a lot of 2018 nastiness hit you at once. That means there's less for the rest of the year . . . she says optimistically :thumbup1:

I hope you can "quit" for the rest of the day, and just relax and ignore the world.

I will optimistically believe that has to be the case!