Menu

When life gives you lemons...

wintermom

The opposite: we live in Winter Wonderland, 8500 feet up in Colorado.  Snow: none.  Cold: none - above freezing every day.  Ice: nada.

I spent a zillion dollars on used winter gear 2 months ago when it snowed 2 inches in early Nov. and I thought it presaged a winter full of sledding and ice skating.  

I am a bit miffed.

• Like 4

We just had 8-12 inches of snow (blizzard conditions for some areas) fall last week. Today it is almost 70! Yesterday the high was mid 60s, but many schools were on 2 hour delay (after having been cancelled for 5 days) due to ice and snow still on the neighborhood streets. By tomorrow morning we will fall 40 degrees and will be back to freezing.  :huh:

Edited by jewellsmommy

We're going to be seeing that tomorrow.  It was in the 60's and raining all day today, washed away all the rain with some lovely looking fog.  Tonight it's supposed to drop down to a low of 29 degrees with the rain changing over to sleet and freezing rain in the morning.  yippee.   :glare: