Menu

Accountability Thread 1/7-1/13

Good morning and welcome to the second week of January. We are supposed to start school tomorrow. I'll spend some of the morning working on the schedule. I've got about three days for school this week.

Also on the schedule today: cooking (a lot), cleaning (a little), painting (a little), writing (a lot), reading (a little). DH has been dispatched for groceries.

• Like 1

Good morning. Monday's schedule:

French-First Form Lesson 12 (review) copy vocabulary and practice with the audio

Latin-Third Form Lesson 25, DVD, review grammar, new vocabulary, workbook

Math-CLE 708 Lesson 1, 1 page of KTM (Book 2)

Writing-free writing

Literature-Treasure Island, Tom Sawyer (boys picked out their own books for this quarter) just reading today

Cooking-boys gave me a list of what they want to learn how to make--Chocolate Chip Cookies is first on the list.

For me: French, Latin, Writing, Proofreading, Reading, Housekeeping. I also have to run into town to do my pre-admit for surgery tomorrow.

• Like 1

Good morning. Surgery went well yesterday, but I'm pretty sore and a lot drugged. 

Today's schedule:

French-continue review lesson

Latin-continue lesson, workbook

Math-next lesson, KTM

Writing-free writing

Literature-vocab and comprehension questions

For me: Rest

Good morning. No school today. The boys have an appointment with the dentist. I'm not allowed to drive, but DH will drop me off to paint with friends for a while, and then pick me up. I'm still having some post-op pain, but it's much less than yesterday. I might not be doped up on pain medications all day anyway.

• Like 1

Critter- how did you do with no meds yesterday?

I have my annual appt today and then we'll get some school and housekeeping done, not sure what will get done but, something will.

I took my Tylenol but did have to take some pain medicine in the morning and at bedtime. I'm tender this morning, but I want to see how I do with just Tylenol today until bedtime. Everything is looking good right now.

Today's schedule:

French-none

Latin-Third Form Latin, Lesson 25, vocab review, worksheets 3, 4, 5

Math-CLE 708 Lesson 3, 1 page KTM

Writing-Free Writing

Literature-Quotations, and answer discussion questions orally (no writing)

Science-none

A very light day. Now, you watch. The boys will complain about it. :laugh: For me: Resting, work on my painting, writing.