Menu

Fast help with Shutterfly and photo sizes

Trilliumlady

So I have a picture I’d like to include in our Christmas cards. Problem is, smallest print size I see at Shutterfly is 4x6 and envelope with the cards I already have is about 4x5. Is there some other item like a postcard or something from Shutterfly I could load picture onto and just include in the envelope? Shutterfly geniuses, help!

I do this when I get photos printed via online order at Fred Meyer, but the white space is equal on both sides so I have to trim both sides. I don’t know what Shutterfly does, but that was my experience. Thought I’d chime in.

I have gotten Shutterfly photos in the past, and never had the white boarder on them. I am nowadays too impatient and get prints from the local Walgreens.

I have gotten Shutterfly photos in the past, and never had the white boarder on them. I am nowadays too impatient and get prints from the local Walgreens.

It is an option when you order Shutterfly prints, but you kind of have to dig around to find it.  If I need a print quickly, I order through Shutterfly to pick up at my local Walgreen's.  The border option is available for Walgreen's, etc. pick-up also.

• Like 1