What's with the ads?

Photo

Online bank of french grammar exercises, for drilling purposes?

6 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 madteaparty

madteaparty

Hive Mind Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4503 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

We have several grammar books, including Reprise, Grammaire Progressive du Francais (intermed. level) and the big book of "Practice makes perfect", but, for the stuff we need to drill, we've ran out of worksheet pages. I'm not in the mood to recreate ;)

Is there an online bank, even subscription/payment-based I could utilize? it needs to provide the correction too because I can't grade.

Thank you

• loesje22000 likes this

#2 bibiche

bibiche

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2578 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

http://la-conjugaiso...s.com/exercice/

This is for online practice.

Edited by bibiche, 12 December 2017 - 06:21 PM.

• loesje22000 likes this

#3 CadenceSophia

CadenceSophia

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

How about apps? I used to have a few that were really good but I can't remember what they were called off the top of my head. I can dig if that would suit you. They were just basically one exercise on one topic at a time and correct answers were supplied.

#4 Lawyer&Mom

Lawyer&Mom

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1058 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

Not grammar drills per se, but Clozemaster is a great free app that will help you practice French (and many other languages.). The format is fill in the blank to complete sentences. You can set it to multiple choice or typing. Great way to increase vocabulary and passively review grammar. Just FYI, sometimes the sentences have PG-13 content. It's not aimed specifically at kids.

#5 madteaparty

madteaparty

Hive Mind Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4503 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

Thanks all!

#6 mumto2

mumto2

Hive Mind Empress Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6359 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

Not sure if this will help but dd liked it. Our textbook was a different edition bought used, very cheap. https://web.uvic.ca/...latin/wheelock/

#7 CadenceSophia

CadenceSophia

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 12:42 AM

Not grammar drills per se, but Clozemaster is a great free app that will help you practice French (and many other languages.). The format is fill in the blank to complete sentences. You can set it to multiple choice or typing. Great way to increase vocabulary and passively review grammar. Just FYI, sometimes the sentences have PG-13 content. It's not aimed specifically at kids.

Lol clozemaster sometimes has sentences that are way more than PG-13. Oh Tom and the mischief he gets into!
  • mumto2 likes this