Menu

new Texas Tech University in Costa Rica

Lanny

There have been a couple of recent threads, about U.S. students possibly attending a university in another country.  I was looking on the Tech web site, for some information that I was going to use, in a reply, to another WTM thread and I ran into this. Possibly this will be of interest to someone on WTM or to their DC...

http://today.ttu.edu/posts/2017/11/sacscoc

Edited by Lanny
  • Like 1

There have been a couple of recent threads, about U.S. students possibly attending a university in another country.  I was looking on the Tech web site, for some information that I was going to use, in a reply, to another WTM thread and I ran into this. Possibly this will be of interest to someone on WTM or to their DC...

http://today.ttu.edu/posts/2017/11/sacscoc

Thanks, Lanny. This looks very interesting! I was the one who started the other thread on the college board.

I wonder what the costs would be like while attending there? Obviously cost of living should be more affordable.

• Like 1

You're welcome...  You can probably find an email address on the URL in post #1 or on the   page it links to, for TTU in Costa Rica.  They can probably/hopefully give you some "ballpark" figures at this time, so you can get an idea of potential costs.  IMO that might be especially interesting, for someone who also wants to become more fluent in Latin American Spanish.  The courses will be taught in English, but if someone is living there to attend school, a lot of the time they will be in the street, practicing their Spanish.

• Like 1