What's with the ads?

#1 Lanny

Lanny

Powered by Banana Splits

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7410 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:38 PM

There have been a couple of recent threads, about U.S. students possibly attending a university in another country.  I was looking on the Tech web site, for some information that I was going to use, in a reply, to another WTM thread and I ran into this. Possibly this will be of interest to someone on WTM or to their DC...

http://today.ttu.edu...2017/11/sacscoc

Edited by Lanny, 07 December 2017 - 01:37 PM.

• chiguirre likes this

#2 dereksurfs

dereksurfs

Hive Mind Level 5 Worker: Forager Bee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2050 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

There have been a couple of recent threads, about U.S. students possibly attending a university in another country.  I was looking on the Tech web site, for some information that I was going to use, in a reply, to another WTM thread and I ran into this. Possibly this will be of interest to someone on WTM or to their DC...

http://today.ttu.edu...2017/11/sacscoc

Thanks, Lanny. This looks very interesting! I was the one who started the other thread on the college board.

I wonder what the costs would be like while attending there? Obviously cost of living should be more affordable.

• Lanny likes this

#3 Lanny

Lanny