Menu

When will WTMA registration open? And what classes will be offered?

I thought the Socratic discussion was full? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly. But, yes, I'm hovering as well.

There is a Fall class and a Spring class for logic stage and rhetoric stage. Registration is per semester so some of us are waiting for the spring semester class registration.

• Like 3

:iagree:

Somehow I figured that would be the case when they didn't even have the description up anymore.  

I wish they could have at least put the Friday creative writing class at the same time. My DD would be happy to try that, but the timing is tough for us.

• Like 1

It took dd weeks to get guts to speak up in the Socratic class. She says that there is no way she will read her own work in the creative writing class. Grrr. I think she would like that class if her anxiety didn't get the best of her.

Edited by lisabees

From Steve Otto in the spring registration announcement email:

Please note: We will no longer be offering Jocelyn Swanson's Socratic Discussion classes. Ms. Swanson is pursuing some exciting opportunities in the education world, and we wish her luck!

Woodland Mist, thanks for posting this!  I signed up for their emails, but haven't gotten any, so I appreciate the info.   :)

• Like 2

Woodland Mist, thanks for posting this!  I signed up for their emails, but haven't gotten any, so I appreciate the info.   :)

You're welcome! It sounds like it was a great class. Hopefully WTMA will offer something similar in the fall. (Although that won't help those panning to take it next semester. I hope everyone finds a suitable replacement!)

Edited by Woodland Mist Academy
  • Like 2