Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good morning!  10:30 am baseball tournament, with the winner playing at 2:30.  I'm bowing out of this one today, DH will take DS16. 

-coffee

-work out (weights)

-make final list of what I need for Thanksgiving

-brave Publix crowds (trying to go ASAP) - last year I went the Sunday before Thanksgiving and it was so crowded you couldn't even get a cart

-start cooking for Thanksgiving:  today, make cranberry sauce and cheesy muffins

-laundry (oh, the laundry....)

-library to return about 25 books

-start trying on some of my clothes for our cruise on Friday (dressier stuff for dinner)

-dinner (grill some steaks, baked potatos, roasted cauliflower)

-DS16 gets his wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow, make sure he takes his valium tonight

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 4

Good morning!

•lots of outdoor chores (clean out hay boxes and area around them, put up new salt block holders, bring more bedding bales into barn)

•menu plan for the week & make shopping list

•make a huge bowl of salad

•hard boil eggs

•mix up bags of berries for freezer

•several loads laundry

•clean up the annoying piles of miscellaneous papers, books, and catalogs next to my computer, on the table, and on the dining room hutch

•read and relax

•dinner: salad, artichokes, and buffalo red curry cauliflower wings

•watch a movie with the kids tonight

• Like 3

Good morning all! 

We watched all of the last season of Longmire yesterday and got to bed late, so up late.

Today:

put away laundry and some tidying

do some spring planning (looking for a new student position on campus)

paint my nails, it helps keep them from splitting

do reading for my Tuesday class

skype with my baby nieces

• Like 4

Good morning! I was gone all day yesterday, hanging around a training camp. Dd2 and I did catch a movie between practices. We saw Wonder and it was so, so good.

Today is relaxing at home and thinking about getting ready for next week. Cooking and practices

To do:

Update calendar

Make lists/plan

Watch football

Read and Jen things

Have a great day!

• Like 4

Sunday school & church.  The kids' orchestra played 3 songs in church.  I found out an old family friend (whose brother is a church member) died a week ago, at age 53.  Seems he was sick for a while, but I did not know it.  Shows what a lousy friend I am.  :(  Need to figure out what to do since the funeral is already past.

I am working, kids are doing homework.  Next I promised to fix my daughter's special bears by putting more stuffing in so their necks don't flop, and sewing up some seams.  My daughter says she will be watching my every move to make sure the bears don't end up worse than they started.  Pray for me  ....

My other kid has plans to cook some special treat for the horse she is leasing.  This should be interesting.

Hoping for a peaceful day followed by a restful night.

• Like 4

Got our outdoor work done. It is cold! Ds19 cleaned up the paddocks with the skid loader and put up the salt block holders while dd and I did the rest of the chores.

I turned the horses out for a little while to run off some energy. They've been cooped up for the past few days because it's deer hunting season and I don't want them getting shot.

Cut dh's hair, did a few loads of laundry, and swept the main floor.

Dh and ds19 are outside cleaning out the dryer vent pipe thingy.

I'm going to work in the kitchen for a while and tackle my clutter piles.

• Like 3

Well 3 bears are repaired (as much as you can repair a really loved 10-year-old bear).  And the homework is done.

I forgot to list laundry on my to-do list.  Will probably have 3 loads once I ever get started.

I am not feeling super motivated to do my work.  Seems like I'm due for a day off or something ....

• Like 3