Menu

Black Friday Deals?

theelfqueen

We hit Kohl’s this morning and got new bedding including gel mattress toppers, sheets, comforters and pillows for 3 beds for under $100. The shirts DS21 likes were $9.99.

Don't forget The Big One plush throws and blankets at Kohl's! I got a king sized The Big One plush blanket for <$15 w/ the sale price, 15% off, and I had ~$3 in Kohl's cash to use. I love those things!

ETA: This was a BOPIS order (buy online, pick up in store, maybe it's BOPUS?). I ordered it late Wed night or early Thursday morning. I am ashamed to admit it, but I did pick it up late last night, after 10pm. There were lines and folks walking out w/ big boxes (pots and pan sets, bedding, etc.) I love getting essentials on great deals. 

Anyway, I don't know when that BF sale price ends on the throws, but they're soft and bring my family comfort. I refuse to admit how many of the blankets and throws we own, but each was bought at a great discount!

Edited by Angie in VA

I am in the same boat - though we often eat the entire meal made in the 6-qt when I really wanted to have leftovers... but still can't quite justify it just yet. Plus, I don't have counter space for another one.

If I knew someone who wanted a 6qt for cheaper then I'd sell it and get the 8qt today. But everyone I know who I've talked to about it have just waited for the 8qt to go on sale.

Oh well.

If I knew someone who wanted a 6qt for cheaper then I'd sell it and get the 8qt today. But everyone I know who I've talked to about it have just waited for the 8qt to go on sale.

Oh well.

If only I were so good at letting things go. lol! But mine is several years old, I'd probably end up giving it away before charging enough for it. I've been on the Instant Pot train long before they got popular. :)

• Like 1

I don't know if this is a national or a regional thing, but the Y doesn't have a join fee from the 24th-27th. I'm sure they'll waive the join fee on Jan 1st as well, as they seem to have done that every year that I was a member, but anyway... the join fee tends to be more than a month's membership cost, so not having to pay it is neat. 

• Like 2

I got fiestaware for $20 for a 4 piece set. They are about $23 on Kohl's right now (half price), and i used their 20% off coupon. I got eight colors for $162.

Eta: oh and I got my picture Christmas cards from Vistaprint for 60% off - $75 worth of cards for $30.

Edited by meganrussell
  • Like 3

You can get almost $300 in free homeschool curriculum now through Tuesday: http://homeschoolgiveaways.com/2017/11/black-friday-freebies/

• Take a Stand! Medieval Civilizations (Classical Historian - Cathy Duffy Top Pick)
  • Protozoa; A Poseidon Adventure (Ellen McHenry)
  • The Organized Homeschool Plannerâ„¢
  • History and Philosophy of the Western World
  • Knowledge of Nature Curriculum – Chemistry & Physics
  • Paths of Settlement Unit 1: Growing Pains (Geo Matters)
  • Learning about the U.S.A. Bundle
  • Unlock the Secrets of Compare-and-Contrast Writing
  • Philosopher Notebooking Pages (Home School Adventure Co.)
  • Heroes and Heroines of the Past: American History (Golden Prarie Press)
  • Elementary Grammar

I got fiestaware for $20 for a 4 piece set. They are about $23 on Kohl's right now (half price), and i used their 20% off coupon. I got eight colors for $162.

Eta: oh and I got my picture Christmas cards from Vistaprint for 60% off - $75 worth of cards for $30.

Thanks, I just bought some!

• Like 1

They are doing a gift card deal. But $100, get$20 additional. Buy them and wait for a sale!

I want to get their mattress topper but they don't come in Twin XL.   Dh and I have a split King bed and DS is heading off to college and needs an XL Twin as well.

15% off Everything at Target.com

Not lego though!   POOP.  

Online only. Cash back is 1% on Ebates.
**Excludes all gift cards, Target Optical, and Portrait Studio, CVS pharmacy, clinic, Duluth Pack (online only), Pulsar (online only), Weber, Traeger, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, select board games (Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard game, Exploding Kittens, Bears vs Babies, What do you Meme), WellieWishers, DSLR cameras and lenses, LG OLED TVs, Google products, Bose, Sonos, JBL, TOMS Apple Watch Bands, GoPro, Nintendo hardware, Switch software, Fitbit, Samsung and LG TVs, Xbox One X, Target Mobile purchases, alcohol, dairy milk, power dental, power shave, Tylenol, Apple.

Again, not an affiliate link!

Better Listen! has a sale. Details below.  Neil Degrasse Tyson has some on there. No clue how that compares to anything by Great Courses.

Dear BetterListeners, 

The Cyber Monday deals are on until Midnight tonight!  
40% off EVERYTHING IN OUR STORE.

Please take advantage of the 40% discount on all of our audios, videos and courses.  Use code blackfriday40 when checking out.

Cyber Monday Sale   40% Off Everything in the Store

We've extended our Black Friday offer so you won't miss out on some great listening!  Get 
40% Off 
favorite authors like 
, or try out our Collections like 

, and so much more.  

You can also move out of your comfort zone and check out some of our 
.  The choice is yours.

1. Use

to go to the product page and click 'Add To Cart.'

2. To purchase any of the mp3 downloads at
 40% off 
enter the code 
blackfriday40 
in the promo code box above the price and click the apply button.  Please note the offer expires at midnight on Monday, November 27.