What's with the ads?

#1 stephensgirls

stephensgirls

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:28 PM

My daughter had to wait until she got home from her anatomy class to check, and the site says it's down for maintenance. How annoying. They pick the first day scores are released after the big October test?? 

My husband was able to log on early this morning, so her dad and I already know her scores. We just wanted her to see it for herself. I want to tell her so badly! 

We tried 2 different browsers. 

Has anyone else gotten this message or is it just us?

I have two older daughters who each took the ACT 4 times. We never had any trouble logging into the site on score release day.

Edited by stephensgirls, 14 November 2017 - 12:43 PM.

#2 stephensgirls

stephensgirls

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:04 PM

It's not just us. DD tweeted ACT and they responded. They didn't say when it would be back up--just that it's temporarily down.

#3 Plum Crazy

Plum Crazy

The Doctor's next companion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7518 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Not just you.
I got in earlier and was able to download the printable version of his scores before it booted me out. I tried to get back in a couple of times and finally did so I was able to send the scores to his U. I tried to get in when I saw this and got and error. Sorry! Hopefully it will be back up soon!

#4 PinkyandtheBrains.

PinkyandtheBrains.

Hive Mind Worker Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6952 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:18 PM

We were able to log in early to see the scores, but I've seen several complaints about the system being down.

#5 stephensgirls

stephensgirls

Hive Mind Larvae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

It's back up! At least at this moment. :) DD was able to see her scores. The anticipation was killing us!