Accountability Thread 11/12-11/18

Good morning.

Today's schedule:

School plan

Write

Edit

Touch up a drawing and fix the thing

Make chili and cornbread

Decide whether I want to take the afternoon off and go stomp around in the walking-stick infested woods. I'll probably do that if I can get some gas. I want to go shoot an area for later painting right up the road from camp.

• Like 1

Good morning!

I have the day off! No children! :hurray:

I plan to write all day, drink copious cups of hot tea, cook a little bit, and listen to the kind of music that makes my children look at me like I'm mostly insane.

Also plan the rest of the school week.

• Like 1

Go, everybody, go!  Critter, I vote for the walk!

My list:

uh.......

um.......

well.......

oh, yeah!

No, wait....

What was that again?....

Trying to get back to normal for just one week after family wedding madness.  I figure we'll start to get a handle on it just in time for the family Thanksgiving madness!

• Like 2

Good morning!

I have the day off! No children! :hurray:

I plan to write all day, drink copious cups of hot tea, cook a little bit, and listen to the kind of music that makes my children look at me like I'm mostly insane.

Also plan the rest of the school week.

This is a good plan.  Especially the music.  And walking in the woods.

• Like 2

I wanted a walk in the woods yesterday, and I got it. One of my boys rode with me to camp, and we detoured to one of our favorite summer haunts with a waterfall and deep green water. 

The water was all but gone, but what was there was so crystal clear you could see every dead leaf and slab of gray stone at the bottom. We wandered up and down the dry places, and then went up to camp. I didn't get to walk there, because people wanted to talk to me. So it was good I got my walk in early.

ETA: I shot one picture with the water, and it looked like leaves floating on the sky, the water was that clear.

Edited by Critterfixer
  • Like 1

Good morning.

Today's schedule:

French-Les Portes Tordues

Latin-Lesson 23, DVD, workbook

Art-last Tuesday class today

Math-Lesson 14, KTM

Writing-NaNoWriMo work

History-documentary this week

We had a day off yesterday, and I'm not sure how the rest of the week will go. DH is off today, he'll probably be in and out, and so far I've not had a quiet moment this morning. I may have to put my earplugs in defensively. :laugh:

For me: French, Latin, Art, NaNo, housekeeping

• Like 1

So, happysmileylady, you're going to be cleaning? Lol, I so know what you mean about the cleaning and I don't have any really little ones anymore, you'd think my house would stay slightly presentable. Our schedule today is:

Devotional

Latin

Math

Grammar/spelling

Literature

Christian studies

Astronomy

Piano/guitar lesson

Mid week service play practice

As for me, I need to pay bills, unload and reload the dishwasher, menu plan for the rest of the week and the Thanksgiving meal. I also need to work on planning our next 12wk term.

• Like 1

Good morning.

Today's schedule:

Good morning session of writing-done, got 1K

Listen to the rain-no problem, it's pouring.

French-lesson 9, audio, vocabulary

Latin-continue lesson 23, grammar, workbook

Math-Lesson 14, KTM

Writing-NaNo

Literature-free reading

History-documentary continued

For me: French, Latin, Writing, Housekeeping

• Like 1

Good morning.

Today's schedule:

French-Les Portes Tordues

Latin-Continue lesson 23, workbook, review vocabulary, grammar

Art-painting

Math-Test

Writing-NaNo

History-continue documentary. We might make popcorn.

For me: French, Latin, Art, NaNo, housekeeping

• Like 1

We have not had a good day today! The younger boy is getting on my nerves, he's doing a lot whining, and just little things to aggravate. He's grounded for the day and will have make up work when we should be doing lite work next week. If he's this much of a pain coming up th Thanksgiving break, I don't even want to think of what he's gonna be like leading up to Christmas.

• Like 1

We have not had a good day today! The younger boy is getting on my nerves, he's doing a lot whining, and just little things to aggravate. He's grounded for the day and will have make up work when we should be doing lite work next week. If he's this much of a pain coming up th Thanksgiving break, I don't even want to think of what he's gonna be like leading up to Christmas.

:grouphug: 'Tis the season...

Last day before a break!

Today's schedule:

French-continue lesson 9, workbook, review vocabulary

Latin-continue lesson 23, workbook, review vocabulary and grammar

Math-NONE! (I get to get the new books ready, though)

Writing-NaNo

Literature-free reading

History-continue documentary

For me: French, Latin, a little planning, NaNo, housekeeping. No cooking. We have leftovers that need eating.

Next week I've got NaNo, planning and a doctor's appointment before Thanksgiving. I really need to figure out what we are eating here for the week. There will probably be pork and cranberry sauce. I live for cranberry sauce at this time of year. :laugh:

• Like 1

Good morning! Oh my goodness, today has been glorious, partly because it's my birthday and partly because the boys cooperated! Bigger boy only missed ONE question on his Latin quiz and he made a 76 on his math test, I'm so happy for him. Younger boy made 100 on his spelling test and did his Latin flash cards and math to finish the day. We do need to practice our instruments but we'll leave that for later. We will work a bit next week to complete this week's work but it won't be too hard only a few things were not done. Older boy did all of his work so he'll probably have off.

• Like 1

Good morning! Yesterday, was just such a good day, I'm still basking in it! Today's schedule

Unload/reload dishwasher

Christmas play practice

Instrument practice

Playing with my new fire stick that I got for my birthday!

Getting laundry done

And really putting in the grocery order!

Critter-did you switch to a new math? Or did you just get new CLE math books?

• Like 2

Good Morning,

Done- Phonics review "sh" sound with her reading the words. Address, phone #, parent names and how to spell her first and last name. Dot to Dot numbers. Wipe and clean # book. Opposites and telling time. Read aloud books. Most of it is fast an easy review.

Lots of play.

Go for a walk

Shopping

Laundry

House cleaning

Edited by Mommyof1
  • Like 1

Good morning! Yesterday, was just such a good day, I'm still basking in it! Today's schedule

Unload/reload dishwasher

Christmas play practice

Instrument practice

Playing with my new fire stick that I got for my birthday!

Getting laundry done

And really putting in the grocery order!

Critter-did you switch to a new math? Or did you just get new CLE math books?

New light unit. I have to buy more CLE in about a month, though.

• Like 1