Menu

Essay\Writing grading service

Catherine

Hi everyone,

I used to be more of a regular on the boards when I was still home schooling, but my youngest went to high school, older kids in college or graduated.  So I am DONE home schooling.  

I'm posting (also posting on the HS writing board) for a friend who helped start an online writing tutoring and grading service.  It's something I wish had been available to me when I was teaching older kids to write, because it's not one of my own strong areas.  Here is a summary with a link:

If your child (or YOU!) needs help with writing, please have a look at my new website, www.WriteOnWithDave.com . I have become partners with an English teacher at a community college, and we can help with any writing needs – for children or adults!

We specialize in:

college application essays
writing assignments for kids from 5th to 12th grade
essay-writing for college students
cover letters
grievance letters
toasts or other public speeches
any occasion where words need to go on paper!
Essays and other submissions will be returned (within 24-48 hours) with extensive notes about strengths and trouble-spots. If desired, we can provide an estimated letter grade that the student would receive in a conventional classroom.

Package deals are available for families, or students who write a lot of papers. Our services can be accessed via email, and 1:1 Skype lessons are also available.

Www.WriteOnWithDave.com

• Like 1