Happy Sunday and welcome to week 43 in our 2017 adventurous prime reading year. Greetings to all our readers and those following our progress. Mister Linky is available weekly on 52 Books in 52 Weeks to share a link to your book reviews.
It's time for a bit of Prime Time Reading Fun as we begin week 43 of our Adventurous Prime Reading year. Since 43 is a prime number, let's play.
· Find a book with forty- three in the title.
· Create an anagram from forty-three and read a book with the word or words in the title.
· Read book #43 in your bookshelves counting from the left.
· Read a book set in 1643, 1743, 1843, or 1943.
· Read a book about a person born in 1943
· Read a book set in or about Idaho, 43rd state.
· Read a book about 43rd president.
· Read a book set in the 43rd city and/or state, country or region on any continent.
· Read a book in Dewey Decimal category within 300 or 400 and in the subsection .43
· Read a book set in the country by the scientists who discovered Technetium - Element 43 on the periodic table.
· Go to your current read, find page 43. Count down to line 4, then left to the 3rd word. Read a book with that word in the title or a book about that word.
· Count the letters in your name. Did you end up with a prime number? Read a book with a character with the same name as you.
· Are you 43? Read a book published in your birth year.
· 4 + 3 = 7. 4 x 3 = 12. 7 + 12 = 19. 12 - 7 = 5. 4 - 3 = 1. Plug in any of the resulting prime numbers instead of 43 to the above quests and have fun following rabbit trails.
Kudos to whoever can match it up with a spooktacular read!
What are you reading this week?
Link to week 42