Menu

Source for personalized totes

KungFuPanda

Does anyone have a good source, besides Oriental Trading, for a tote/duffel/backpack that can be purchased by the dozen and personalized?  I'd like to take a step up in quality from oriental trading.  I'm willing to double, but not triple their prices.  Water bottles would be nice too.  A bonus if I could upload a logo, but I can live with print only.  Any tried and true sources?

Land's End has a Business Outfitter's line for businesses that want to purchase promotional merchandise. I was looking to replace a backpack we had purchased from LE 15 years ago (that's still in good shape!), and this is where LE suggested I go. I purchased 2 backpacks as specs for dd and I to take to Europe. Her backpack didn't arrive in Europe before a seam had pulled apart, and mine had holes before we came home. If you're looking for quality, I wouldn't suggest Business Outfitters, but it might be a step up from Oriental Trading. I think I paid about $10-$15 each.