Menu

WWE3 - missing student pages

SoCal_Bear

Hopefully, someone can help me out with this.

I have a used copy of WWE3, but there are a handful of Student Pages missing. I'm missing SP1-3 and 5-7. I'm hoping someone here might be willing to scan these pages for me. I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA!

Fwiw, you can do wwe in a notebook, instead of using the student pages. Esp for wwe3, which is dictations and narrations, there's really not anything to the student pages but blank lines and some cute line drawings, is there? I copied all the student pages for wwe2 with dd1, but got tired of it, and did wwe3 (dd1) and wwe1 (dd2) in notebooks. With wwe1 it does require that I write out the copywork in the notebook, but with wwe3 there really wasn't any inconvenience.

Those pages are the ones with the reading selections. I've got nothing for the two lessons. I'm actually looking for the pages with the reading selection. The person that sold it to me probably didn't realize the pages were removed. I don't need the blank lines, but I wasn't sure exactly which pages were the reading selections so I listed all the pages that were missing.