Menu

Flashcards

Where can I find plain flashcards that have all the facts (0-10 or 0-12)? Any brands you can recommend? Flashcards are easy to find but finding them without pictures and with all the facts seems more difficult. Bonus points if the aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg.

I'd like them for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

For addition and subtraction, I like CLE's set.

I just ordered Evan Moor's multiplication and division (has arrays on them), but we will switch over to Math in a Flash's multiplication and division after my son gets a stronger grasp on the concept.

Have your kid make them with index cards ... making them is another level of helping to learn the facts. And look for apps for practicing too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's actually what we ended up doing today. I was thinking about a nice set that would endure through three kids. Then realized we could make them and I could have all the facts I wanted and index cards are cheap.

The apps have been a problem. We have been using xtra math. My child figured out how to get greens without actually answering many questions. In splash math the same child designed an aquarium instead of answering questions.

We used these from Trend Enterprises. They are very common, in teacher stores, Staples, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0062TM538/ref=asc_df_B0062TM5385208242/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B0062TM538&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198069655422&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13883987837117344373&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=t&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9003654&hvtargid=pla-318181889906

We also liked the flash card apps from King's Apps. Very customizable. I can't seem to link without going to the Apple App Store, but check that they are from Kings Apps. We tried many others, and these were our favorite by far.

Edited by Alessandra

That's actually what we ended up doing today. I was thinking about a nice set that would endure through three kids. Then realized we could make them and I could have all the facts I wanted and index cards are cheap.

The apps have been a problem. We have been using xtra math. My child figured out how to get greens without actually answering many questions. In splash math the same child designed an aquarium instead of answering questions.

I made many sets of flashcards, not for math, but for other subjects. I found I preferred laying them out on an excel spreadsheet to handwriting them. It took a few tries to get back and front aligned, but then it was easy.

Where can I find plain flashcards that have all the facts (0-10 or 0-12)? Any brands you can recommend? Flashcards are easy to find but finding them without pictures and with all the facts seems more difficult. Bonus points if the aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg.

I'd like them for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

I got mine at the local dollar store.