Menu

Head pats and virtual casseroles please

happi duck

I am having surgery Monday. It is day surgery and should be routine but I am so very nervous!

Hospitals and biopsies make me so anxious!

I'll take any thoughts, prayers and positive vibes that you've got to give!

Update:

I'm on the way home! It went well. Now just the wait for biopsy results.

Thanks for all the encouragement, support and virtual casseroles!

Edited by happi duck
  • Like 3

You will be fine!!! I have been there, done that and when it is over you will probably think, "That was not so bad after all." This time tomorrow you will probably be all done and you can come here and tell us how it went. 

I am so thankful for modern medicine and for anesthesia! I will pray that you will have peace of mind, that you will be as comfortable as possible in all ways, and that everything will go smoothly. I'll also pray for good results!

Many  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: (and casseroles). 

• Like 4

I'm just like you. I can work myself up into a near panic while waiting to go in. Before my first procedure like this, I asked here for advice, and some brilliant and wonderful person told me to ask the anesthesiologist for something to take the edge off once my IV was in. I can't even describe the relief it gave me. If you can, ask to speak to the anesthesiologist as early as possible, explain what's going on, and and ask her/him for something like Versed to relax you. It will help so much. 

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow.

Edited by ILiveInFlipFlops
  • Like 4