Menu

THE Stitch Fix reporting thread

Ginevra

For me it's that I'll only wear warm items about two months a year. And even during those two months it's like a pendulum. Short sleeves, long sleeves, short sleeves, long sleeves. I really don't need very many winter things at all. And it's not so much that I have to be able to wear everything right now (even though that is kind of my reason for ordering a box), it's that I won't need those things until January. I found they were sending me at least 2-3 winter things in each box in mid-summer. If you get half winter stuff in your boxes, but only need winter stuff 1/12-1/6th of the year, then it's a bit frustrating.

I will also say, I think a lot of the winter stuff is tied to a preference for sleeves. When I said no sleeveless stuff, I think they had to really grasp for summer things for me - there isn't a lot. Once I opened up to sleeveless, I got a selection that matched the season/my style better.

I have been wondering about this in the reverse for mine. In summer, I am happy to go sleeveless because I am proud of how my arms look from lifting weights. So, in my style profile, that is one thing I said I would show off. But I have wondered if I should change that part for now because I 100%, absolutely do NOT want any sleeveless choices from now until next spring. I want literally evry item from now theough till next spring to be longsleeved (or 3/4 at least) for warmth, so I wondered if I should temporarily change my profile to say keep my arms covered only so that I don't get sleeveless theough fall and winter. Hmm.

I have been wondering about this in the reverse for mine. In summer, I am happy to go sleeveless because I am proud of how my arms look from lifting weights. So, in my style profile, that is one thing I said I would show off. But I have wondered if I should change that part for now because I 100%, absolutely do NOT want any sleeveless choices from now until next spring. I want literally evry item from now theough till next spring to be longsleeved (or 3/4 at least) for warmth, so I wondered if I should temporarily change my profile to say keep my arms covered only so that I don't get sleeveless theough fall and winter. Hmm.

Don't you write your stylist a note? You could indicate that you want sleeved tops there.

I've been so jealous reading these threads, they don't have it here in Aus.

But I found a site that does a nice job of suggesting outfits, with free shipping, easy returns and a sale at the moment (I'm not great at dressing myself lol, so seeing an item put together in an outfit is very helpful!)

I just ordered 4 items, a 3/4 sleeve knee length dress on green/brown/black stripes, a pair of light blue linen pants, a lovely plain white JAG tshirt with a little trim on the neckline and a lightweight longsleeve cardigan sand/black striped that comes to the thigh. $150 all up. Should get me through spring nicely!

• Like 5

Does anyone know if I can request the same stylist AFTER I've offered my review of the last box? It didn't occur to me that I could request the same stylist, but she was really great!  She paid close attention to my notes.

I did make sure to tell her what season I was in and the type of clothes I'd be looking for.  I also listed what clothing size I am in various brands, since I tend to go up or down a size depending on the brand.  Everything in my first box fit me really well.

My next box won't come until November, so I've requested cold weather clothes, and a holiday piece.

• Like 1

I think changing your profile to suit your present needs is smart. You update your pinterest board, if you have one, don't you? I changed my pinterest board before ordering my next trunk. I need certain things and i wanted to be sure to get that point across.

• Like 1

Don't you write your stylist a note? You could indicate that you want sleeved tops there.

Yes, and I have said this repeatedly in my note. I'm just thinking if I change the profile to say "keep my arms covered up" it will be only more clear.

• Like 2

Tinsel Chapleen Cargo Jacket- ($88) This is a fun coat and I've looked at these in the store before, but just never gotten one. The only thing that makes me pause about this is the color since it's burnt orange. I'm more of a plain jane girl, so this is a bit out of my comfort zone. Still I'll probably end up keeping it to add something different to my wardrobe and try something new.

I received this same jacket in a navy blue. It's a neat jacket! Edited by TechWife
  • Like 2

I saw that and was somewhat jealous as I'd prefer the navy over orange. But tying to expand my wardrobe here, so I'm going to try it. It is a comfy cost! Now for the weather to cool down like it should be!

I'm excited we finally have a cool front coming in, so I can wear my great fall clothes!

• Like 3

So I got my accidentally ordered Fix. I sent it all back, but that is because I want to lose weight...as far as what they sent...I loved it all.

Some Toms booties. So stinking cute. And comfortable. Looked adorable with jeans and I think would look cute with a dress too.

A pair of skinny jeans. The rise was a tad too short for me....bi I think with the weight gone they would work.

An adorable dress that hit me just where I like...about an inch or two above my knee.

Two tunic type shirts. One, my favorite, was black, with grommets along the bottom and belle sleeves. It was maybe 2 inches too short to be the tunic length I love.

If I had lost this weight and ordered it as a reward I would have kept all of it.

Edited to add---it was worth the $20 for the experiment.

I did not see where I could ask for the same stylist for next fix and I was looking.

Edited by Scarlett
  • Like 5

I sent everything back except the sweater blazer. I decided dry clean only work pants is a bad idea for my lifestyle. Once I decide I am not getting the entire box and the discount, it really makes me look hard at the individual pieces. That 25% discount for the whole box is a great marketing tool.

In the end, I decided I joined Stitch Fix to find quality pieces I love but wouldn't find myself. Some of the pieces in the box were overpriced things I liked ok that I probably could find myself in the stores cheaper. One piece I really liked had questionable quality and I am pretty sure it will fall apart and not look great by the end of fall. But I love that blazer and I haven't run into anything like that in the stores I normally shop in. Pricey, but I am keeping it because I absolutely love it and it looks like a good quality item that will hold up. The dry cleaning made me pause, but it is the one item I purchased for $70 total this month.

Edited by CaliforniaDreaming
  • Like 3

I wish y'all could post some of the pics of the clothes... hint hint

I can't find some of them, not identical ones at least. I tried finding the jeans I have coming in my Trunk Club box and can't find them. I'm even looking on the Nordstrom website but the names don't match what name I see on my picture in my trunk.

• Like 1

I kept two items from my Fix: a pair of dark wash straight leg jeans and a sleeveless top. The jeans had that maternity-like elastic waistband. I would not want that on all my jeans, but it will work well and look smoother underneath sweaters/knits that aren't tucked in. The top is a teal leopard print with a v-neck trimmed in faux leather. I liked another mixed media, long-sleeved top that had a solid black front and a narrow black and white stripe back and sleeves. However, it was too expensive for such a casual piece. I returned the burgundy cascade jacket. As I feared, the three colors of the different fabrications (ponte knit, faux leather, and faux suede) didn't match as well as I would have liked. Also, the sleeves were too long and had three plastic, cheapy-looking and unnecessary buttons. I also returned a charcoal gray sweater that had criss cross cutouts on the shoulders that were not bra strap friendly. This was the most disappointing aspect of the Fix as I always specify that tops MUST be bra strap friendly. It was also too short and too small. And too expensive.

I did not see a place to request my same stylist going forward, but I also didn't schedule another Fix. They did give me the same one I had before that I liked so well, I was glad she was still with the company. I will probably do it again, but I'm going to keep it on an as-requested basis. Before I had them coming monthly. It's very fun but too easy for me to overbuy with that.

• Like 3

I went ahead and upped my next fix so I don't hit my period again. It is scheduled for mid October. My cycle varies, so I will probably run into this again later, but it should help for the next few shipments. I plan to stick to monthly. I kept my same stylist because I felt she was listening to my requests and trying. I really feel like anyone that does this needs to get a sense of what works and doesn't work for a couple of months to be any good at sending me things I love. So I sticking with Monica a little longer 😃

I requested bra friendly blouses that could be layered under sweaters and fun fall pieces, like a bag or pair of shoes. I asked for the impossible- plus size printed blouses that have non hideous patterns. Not sure what it is about my size but everything is either a boring solid or a hideous print/pattern. I never understood why the beautiful fabrics in smaller sizes cannot be used to make my shirt? Explain, fashion industry!

Also the patterns are very large, and while I am busty and a size 16, I am also only 5'4" and sometimes it looks like the flowers or stripes or whatever are consuming me. I asked for smaller or medium scaled prints and patterns. I am so tired of solids and would love something to break up the basics. I told her bonus points if she includes any mustard or teal items as I am feeling those colors for fall. I wanted a fun fall box after my boring work box too.

I may include black on my colors to avoid. Right now I only have beige listed to avoid and I feel like they send me a good bit of black. (I did ask for black work pants but all my boxes have had at least 2 black items each). I know it is a wardrobe staple but I feel like I have black covered in my wardrobe, like most women my age 😉 So I may include that on colors to avoid, at least for a while.

• Like 5

I requested bra friendly blouses that could be layered under sweaters and fun fall pieces, like a bag or pair of shoes. I asked for the impossible- plus size printed blouses that have non hideous patterns. Not sure what it is about my size but everything is either a boring solid or a hideous print/pattern. I never understood why the beautiful fabrics in smaller sizes cannot be used to make my shirt? Explain, fashion industry!

This is interesting because I often think the same thing about Petite vs. Misses sizes. I'm 5'7"; not petite, although I am small body frame. I see all these dresses or tops in the Petite department and I say, "Why don't they have this same thing in misses? Why can't this pretty top be made with a bit longer sleeves?" :)

• Like 3

This is interesting because I often think the same thing about Petite vs. Misses sizes. I'm 5'7"; not petite, although I am small body frame. I see all these dresses or tops in the Petite department and I say, "Why don't they have this same thing in misses? Why can't this pretty top be made with a bit longer sleeves?" :)

I think the same thing about the Juniors section, well not all of the Juniors section, because they can have some really cute stuff. I bought my last jacket from the juniors section of Ross. It was so much cuter than anything for sale in the Misses department and I've had several compliments already.

• Like 1

Home sick today but not so sick I couldn't try on my items ;). Here's what I got (links are to screenshots of the item):

11 Star: Bloomington Cable Knit Cardigan—I may keep this one because it would be warm and comfy, even though it's pretty big and roomy for a size small.

Soaked in Luxury: Rossie Embroidered Sleeve Knit Sweatshirt—I love some of the embroidered tops I've seen for fall on Zulily and elsewhere, but this sweatshirt is hideous! You can also feel the back of the embroidery on the sleeves, and that would bug me even if I didn't hate it. I'm wondering if it's the same one a PP received.

Collective Concepts: Sarkise Button Detail Blouse—I like this polka dot top, but the fit isn't quite right in the shoulders and seems like it will slide around.

Warp + Weft: Shealynn Straight Leg Jean—These are stretchy and fit me fine, but I don't need any more jeans this color.

41 Hawthorn Wilco Solid Quilted Vest—I like the fit and color and may get this one, though I think it's expensive for a vest.

I'm kind of annoyed, as I specifically asked for dressier items in this box and the only thing dressy was the polka dot blouse. I also said I was looking for khaki/colored jeans or pants. (To be fair, blue is a color.  :glare:)  I don't think I'll request another box any time soon even if I do end up keeping one or two things. 

• Like 1

Home sick today but not so sick I couldn't try on my items ;). Here's what I got (links are to screenshots of the item):

11 Star: Bloomington Cable Knit Cardigan—I may keep this one because it would be warm and comfy, even though it's pretty big and roomy for a size small.

Soaked in Luxury: Rossie Embroidered Sleeve Knit Sweatshirt—I love some of the embroidered tops I've seen for fall on Zulily and elsewhere, but this sweatshirt is hideous! You can also feel the back of the embroidery on the sleeves, and that would bug me even if I didn't hate it. I'm wondering if it's the same one a PP received.

Collective Concepts: Sarkise Button Detail Blouse—I like this polka dot top, but the fit isn't quite right in the shoulders and seems like it will slide around.

Warp + Weft: Shealynn Straight Leg Jean—These are stretchy and fit me fine, but I don't need any more jeans this color.

41 Hawthorn Wilco Solid Quilted Vest—I like the fit and color and may get this one, though I think it's expensive for a vest.

I'm kind of annoyed, as I specifically asked for dressier items in this box and the only thing dressy was the polka dot blouse. I also said I was looking for khaki/colored jeans or pants. (To be fair, blue is a color.  :glare:)  I don't think I'll request another box any time soon even if I do end up keeping one or two things. 

Edited because I obviously stink at quoting and replying. :/

I agree with all your comments regarding the clothes. That sweatshirt truly is hideous! I think the vest was my favorite (I may even have fallen in love with it) so I'd probably buy it and possibly the cardigan. I'm sorry your box was a bust. After not listening to your requests and then receiving such awful clothes, I probably wouldn't get another box either. What a bummer.

Edited by slr1765
  • Like 1

Oops, I actually like the sweatshirt. :)

May I ask how you posted those pictures? I've got a box coming today and wanted to give a review and would love to include pictures but I can't find all the items online, like the jeans. I know I'm getting a couple of dressy pieces and I told my stylist I want casual only. I made the mistake of keeping a dressy shirt from Stitch Fix to wear with my black skirt and I've decided I don't like it. So it will sit in my closet for a year or so and then I'll donate it. 

Oops, I actually like the sweatshirt. :)

May I ask how you posted those pictures? I've got a box coming today and wanted to give a review and would love to include pictures but I can't find all the items online, like the jeans. I know I'm getting a couple of dressy pieces and I told my stylist I want casual only. I made the mistake of keeping a dressy shirt from Stitch Fix to wear with my black skirt and I've decided I don't like it. So it will sit in my closet for a year or so and then I'll donate it.

I took screenshots from the app and uploaded them to Photobucket.

My black sweatshirt was embroidered around the neck and down the arms with small geometric prints and the circles had tiny plastic mirrors in them.  Tiny.plastic.mirrors.  And I think the cost was $81.  I wish I could find a picture of it to link here.

My black sweatshirt was embroidered around the neck and down the arms with small geometric prints and the circles had tiny plastic mirrors in them. Tiny.plastic.mirrors. And I think the cost was $81. I wish I could find a picture of it to link here.

My goodness. That doesn't sound very pretty.

For my Sept fix and also for my pending Oct fix, I chose the theme "Casual Workwear." I did this specifically because I do NOT want any sweat clothes. No jogger pants and no sweatshirts, no matter how many tiny mirrors it has attached. 😉 I never wear sweats material for day wear and would not pay regular, nice-clothing prices for it. I did edit my note to say NO SWEATSHIRTS, because of our reporting thread here. I have asked for warm things and I'm a little paranoid that they will ship me a heap of 80-dollar sweat clothes. Ummm, no.

• Like 1

My black sweatshirt was embroidered around the neck and down the arms with small geometric prints and the circles had tiny plastic mirrors in them.  Tiny.plastic.mirrors.  And I think the cost was $81.  I wish I could find a picture of it to link here.

I had a top like that...in the 80s!

• Like 1

This is my Trunk Club box. I am not surprised I don't like many things in this box. But here goes. I included links to pictures when I could find the items online.

2 pairs of skinny ankle length jeans. One was tighter than the other. The tight one was cuffed and had a nice hem. The other one wasn't cuffed and had a look like it had just been cut with scissors. No hem. I requested these because I wanted to see how they would look with combat boots. I'm not keeping either.

1 pair of Mom jeans. The waistband is too tight and the rest of the jeans feel loose. It's also weird to have jeans riding so high on my stomach. I'm not keeping these.

Steve Madden Officer Boots to wear with skinny jeans and/or leggings. They're a little big but I think a size down would feel too tight. I currently don't have anything to wear them with either since I'm not keeping the skinny jeans in this box. So the question is, would I wear leggings with them? I don't know. I felt strange in the skinny jeans. I haven't worn tight clothing since my 20s. I'm not sure I'd like wearing leggings now that I know how skinny jeans feel. The boots themselves are soft, black leather laced all the way up, with a zipper on the side to get them on and off. I like the look but they may be too plain and harsh. I don't know what I had in mind when I asked for combat boots though. I'm probably not keeping them.

Boyfriend Button Up denim shirt. I don't like this. The color is called magnetic wash but it just looks a bit off. And the bottom of the shirt has short fringe like you would see on a pair of jeans that have been washed and worn a gazillion times. I don't like the fringe. It makes the shirt look unfinished. I'm not keeping this.

Cutout Surplice Top. This is a black pullover shirt in a dressy fabric. The strange style is that up by the shoulders, there are cutouts to make it look like I'm wearing a tank top with a blouse over it, so you can see my skin between the strap and sleeve. But there is no tank. It's just a cutout. I think this material would go well with my rayon skirts. This is a maybe. I'll have to see what DH thinks of it.

2 long layering tanks. They're more expensive than I'd like to spend but they are nice and I don't have to shop for them which is a bonus. One white, one black. I'm keeping both of these.

Shadow Stripe Blouse.  Mine is black. This just looks odd. I approved it to be sent because I wanted to see how it would look on, but I just don't like it. I'm not keeping it.

Ribbed Bell Sleeve Sweater by Camuto. Mine is white. This is a lovely sweater that would go great with my toffee colored rayon skirt. However, I'm not sure about the bell sleeves. Are they in fashion? I could get used to them but I've never owned anything like them before. I'm probably keeping this if DH thinks it looks ok. I trust his opinion and if he says the bell sleeves look stupid, then I won't want to keep it.

So, really this box is my fault. My stylist gave me just what I asked for. I would have preferred a more casual black top instead of the dressy one but it's not overly dressy so I can live with it.

I already know what I want my next box to be. They have an Underpinnings theme box that has bras, panties, Pjs, robes, socks. I think I might get that one next month. I don't really need anymore Fall or Winter clothes. I asked for the white and black shirts in this box just to go with my toffee skirt. Both colors work beautifully. I can find those anywhere though. So I'll be sending the majority of this box back.

• Like 1

I have a few bell sleeve blouses. I don't have a bell sleeve sweater, though and I'm considering buying the one you linked in black. I really love it!  I'm not a fan of cutout tops - they make me feel exposed, but the one you received I might consider. I like the color on the website, too. I can't say I like the neckline on the shadow stripe blouse. It seems like it would pull oddly, especially if one was chesty...

This is my Trunk Club box. I am not surprised I don't like many things in this box. But here goes. I included links to pictures when I could find the items online.

2 pairs of skinny ankle length jeans. One was tighter than the other. The tight one was cuffed and had a nice hem. The other one wasn't cuffed and had a look like it had just been cut with scissors. No hem. I requested these because I wanted to see how they would look with combat boots. I'm not keeping either.

1 pair of Mom jeans. The waistband is too tight and the rest of the jeans feel loose. It's also weird to have jeans riding so high on my stomach. I'm not keeping these.

Steve Madden Officer Boots to wear with skinny jeans and/or leggings. They're a little big but I think a size down would feel too tight. I currently don't have anything to wear them with either since I'm not keeping the skinny jeans in this box. So the question is, would I wear leggings with them? I don't know. I felt strange in the skinny jeans. I haven't worn tight clothing since my 20s. I'm not sure I'd like wearing leggings now that I know how skinny jeans feel. The boots themselves are soft, black leather laced all the way up, with a zipper on the side to get them on and off. I like the look but they may be too plain and harsh. I don't know what I had in mind when I asked for combat boots though. I'm probably not keeping them.

Boyfriend Button Up denim shirt. I don't like this. The color is called magnetic wash but it just looks a bit off. And the bottom of the shirt has short fringe like you would see on a pair of jeans that have been washed and worn a gazillion times. I don't like the fringe. It makes the shirt look unfinished. I'm not keeping this.

Cutout Surplice Top. This is a black pullover shirt in a dressy fabric. The strange style is that up by the shoulders, there are cutouts to make it look like I'm wearing a tank top with a blouse over it, so you can see my skin between the strap and sleeve. But there is no tank. It's just a cutout. I think this material would go well with my rayon skirts. This is a maybe. I'll have to see what DH thinks of it.

2 long layering tanks. They're more expensive than I'd like to spend but they are nice and I don't have to shop for them which is a bonus. One white, one black. I'm keeping both of these.

Shadow Stripe Blouse.  Mine is black. This just looks odd. I approved it to be sent because I wanted to see how it would look on, but I just don't like it. I'm not keeping it.

Ribbed Bell Sleeve Sweater by Camuto. Mine is white. This is a lovely sweater that would go great with my toffee colored rayon skirt. However, I'm not sure about the bell sleeves. Are they in fashion? I could get used to them but I've never owned anything like them before. I'm probably keeping this if DH thinks it looks ok. I trust his opinion and if he says the bell sleeves look stupid, then I won't want to keep it.

So, really this box is my fault. My stylist gave me just what I asked for. I would have preferred a more casual black top instead of the dressy one but it's not overly dressy so I can live with it.

I already know what I want my next box to be. They have an Underpinnings theme box that has bras, panties, Pjs, robes, socks. I think I might get that one next month. I don't really need anymore Fall or Winter clothes. I asked for the white and black shirts in this box just to go with my toffee skirt. Both colors work beautifully. I can find those anywhere though. So I'll be sending the majority of this box back.

Bell sleeves are super in. Of course, the question is for how long.

• Like 2

Follow up for anyone interested in Thirdlove bras. I like the process, but the bra was not a winner for me. The shoulder straps are not comfortable. They're set too far apart and they have this pleated material that rubbed my shoulders raw.

I also didn't feel like they felt like a high enough quality for the price. Too bad.

• Like 2

I like those boots and I would wear with leggings and a dress. I wear a similar outfit often!

Something like this : http://lookbook.nu/look/4792287-Dr-Martens-Cherry-Red-Boots-Black-Leggings-Mini

I don't think I'll keep the boots. I didn't like how the skinny jeans felt on me and my dd told me leggings feel even tighter even if they're flexible. I don't think I'd like that style. I'm more of a long jeans and Toms gal.

I think that cut out top is cute, but I wouldn't consider it because it isn't bra strap friendly. The slits (at least from the photo linked) look like they are placed right where a bra strap would be. Maybe a racer back bra would work with it??

All sorts of "statement" sleeves are popular right now. Slits, bells, pleated, cut out shoulders, etc. I do like them. One plus of the super flowy ones is their ability to curtail my eating cheese dip - Lolol.

• Like 3

I think that cut out top is cute, but I wouldn't consider it because it isn't bra strap friendly. The slits (at least from the photo linked) look like they are placed right where a bra strap would be. Maybe a racer back bra would work with it??

All sorts of "statement" sleeves are popular right now. Slits, bells, pleated, cut out shoulders, etc. I do like them. One plus of the super flowy ones is their ability to curtail my eating cheese dip - Lolol.

You can't see my bra straps through the cutout. So that's good. But the top is very low cut so I plan on wearing a black tank with it to cover up the cleavage.

Oh, it might show the tank straps. I'll have to try it on again with the tank before deciding.

Edited by Night Elf
  • Like 1

Night Elf- I think the cut out top is cute too.

I am now off to edit my Stitch Fix requests to include no embroidered sweatshirts. I really didn't think this would be something I would need to say to a stylist but apparently I do. I don't want my them to twist my request for 'fun fall fashion' into a strange request for granny sweaters. Yikes! I may follow Quill's advice and say no sweat items or athleisure pieces at all. My idea of casual is not that casual.

• Like 3

Night Elf- bell sleeves are very in. I think they're flattering, but I'm bottom heavy. I really like the black sweater. I like the cutout top a lot, but the bra or tank strap issue would be a deal breaker. I don't want my clothes to be that complicated!

Raw edge jeans are all the rage too. They started coming into style last year. I think they'll be around awhile. A little update to the skinny jean that seems to be staying.

I love the way that Shadow Stripe blouse looks. I feel like I would keep that if it came to me.

I agree that bell sleeves are in. I generally have never liked them because I like to be able to push my sleeves up, like to do dishes or something, and that doesn't work with bell sleeves. But that sweater is pretty.

• Like 1

My Trunk Club order came today. It's a bust, everything is off the mark in one way or another. 

Slubbed Garment Dyed Top $89 - This is a size bigger than is on my profile. It is also very tent like, hard to tell if it's the style or the size that's the issue.  The price is too high for an item of this style, fabric and quality. It's going back.

Nike Sportswear Gym Classic Hoodie  $65 - I requested a sweatshirt. This is not a sweatshirt. I guess I should be glad I didn't get a granny sweatshirt, though!  This is also a size bigger than is on my profile. It's going back. 

Sejour Crop Open Front Blazer $119 - I requested a classic, wool blend, navy blazer that I could wear all year long and dress up or down. This is a cropped, double breasted blazer with no useable buttons. Not the classic that I requested. I thought it was overpriced for the quality - this is the type of item I might pick up at a clearance sale for about $20. It is going back. 

Halogen Sylvia Loafer - $65 - I requested cute shoes, but with good arch support. These do not have any arch support at all. Also, I noted my shoe size as medium width and they sent wide width. These are going back. 

Sejour Lace Trim Ruffle Tee $59 - Florida peeps, I found your clothes! Well, at least a top. This is a sleeveless tee with the ruffle overlay. Totally inappropriate for October in North Carolina. Also, it's a tent, or a teepee. Or a bag. It's atrocious. They also sent one size too large. In case you were wondering, it's going back. 

Sejour Crosshatch Ankle Pant $89 - At first glance, I liked these. Then I tried them on. They are really strechy, which means the fabric is also really clingy, which I don't like. I do like the color/pattern. These are going back. 

Sejour Button Sleeve Sweater $89 - I received the red color, which I like. However, I dislike everything else about it. The neckline is too undefined for me, the sleeves are hideous between the buttons and the wing thing, this top is just not happening! Once again, it is a size larger than on my profile. It's going back. 

Topshop Super Soft Tassel Scarf $30 - This is a really soft scarf. Although I didn't order any outerwear, this will pair nicely with my winter coat. I am keeping this. Update: I opened this scarf up to hang it in my coat closet. It is about seven feet long and is twice as wide as a regular scarf. I am not keeping it after all, I would never wear it. 

NYDJ Marilyn Straight Leg Jeans $119 - I don't like these. They are one size smaller than is on my profile, but they fit okay. Maybe it's the stretchy fabric in them. I don't like the color or the cut, though. Very bland and average. These are going back. 

I am really not impressed with them at all. I'll keep reading what everyone posts here in case others have wildly different experiences than I do, but I don't think I'll order from them again. After all, why in the world did they wrong sizes in almost everything? That's a basic customer service issue, IMO. 

Hope everyone else has better luck! 

Edited by TechWife
  • Like 4

Wow, sorry your Trunk Club was such a bust. That blazer was not at all what I was thinking of when I read your request. Blah. The scarf is very pretty. I would keep that if it were me.

• Like 1