Menu

Would you use this still?

MamaBearTeacher

Here we go: Water, glycerin, sorbitol, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, propanediol, xylitol, natural flavor, benzoic acid, zinc chloride, menthol.

I don't know. I think it should all be okay, except maybe the aloe juice? Does that go bad? It does have a preservative in it (benzoic acid).

ETA: OP, have people been swigging it out of the bottle or pouring it into cups? If they've been using cups, I'd go ahead and still use it.  :leaving:

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 1

WHERE IS THE STILL?????

I could use it today.

Get in line. :D

Onelittlemonkey and I are sitting in our cars, still waiting for directions.

I wonder if the still is out in the woods someplace. If it is, I need to stop at Walmart for some bug repellant. Does anybody else need anything while I'm there?

Edited by Catwoman
  • Like 4

I wonder if the still is out in the woods someplace. If it is, I need to stop at Walmart for some bug repellant. Does anybody else need anything while I'm there?

I heard a rumor that MamaBearTeacher needs some mouthwash.

I'm guessing it's to cover the smell of the alcohol from the still.  

• Like 8

I heard a rumor that MamaBearTeacher needs some mouthwash.

I'm guessing it's to cover the smell of the alcohol from the still.

Pick up some Dixie cups while you're at Walmart, Catwoman. Good white lightning calls for Dixie cups.

Mouthwash for everyone and some Dixie cups. Check!

Anything else?

• Like 3

::hires personal Lear just even tho financial devastating ensemble. Yes it has been THAT week. That Day to tell the truth.

May I make this invocation:? Nice people share.

::hires personal Lear just even tho financial devastating ensemble. Yes it has been THAT week. That Day to tell the truth.

May I make this invocation:? Nice people share.

Hey, when I said you should get in line, I meant you were invited! :)

(Edited for typo. Curse you, iPad and your autocorrect!)

Edited by Catwoman
  • Like 2

Tom's of Maine mouthwash that was opened maybe a year ago and expired in May 2017? You don't have any other mouthwash in the house.

Soooo.... did you use the mouthwash? Or did you get so distracted while you were over at the still that after a little "taste testing" you forgot all about it?

Please update so we know it didn't kill you. And also so we'll know the revenuers didn't get you and haul you off to jail. (Let us know if you need bail money.)

• Like 3

I feel really ashamed of this major grammatical error.

I did laugh a lot about the still and now I'm thinking of building one. Don't tell.

I did not use the mouthwash last night so that is why I am alive today.

Thank you for the update -- glad to hear you're not dead!

Also, your secret about your new still is safe with us. Keep us updated on the progress! :)

• Like 2

I feel really ashamed of this major grammatical error.

I did laugh a lot about the still and now I'm thinking of building one. Don't tell.

I did not use the mouthwash last night so that is why I am alive today.

I'm sorry that I made you feel bad! I didn't think of it as a mistake (title grammar is weird a lot of the time). I just thought it was funny that it could be read 2 ways, and this being WTM I couldn't rule out that someone was distilling something for a science lesson.

• Like 3

I'm sorry that I made you feel bad! I didn't think of it as a mistake (title grammar is weird a lot of the time). I just thought it was funny that it could be read 2 ways, and this being WTM I couldn't rule out that someone was distilling something for a science lesson.

And, bonus! We can have expired mouthwash on hand as the cover story.

• Like 2