Menu

BJU Chemistry 3rd. edition test answer key

Has anyone used BJU chemistry 3rd edition and happen to have an extra test answer key lying around?  When I last taught this class 4 years ago, we used the DIVE tests, and I did . . .  something clever, I'm sure . . . with the answer key I got with the BJU homeschooling package of teacher's books, etc. for the class.  It's not anywhere obvious, anyhow, grrr.  And now it's no longer in print because there's a newer edition out, which will be fine the next time I teach the class, but for this year, everyone in  my class has already bought the old edition book and test packet!  (Why would they still be selling the tests on Rainbow if you can't get the answer key??)   Gah . . . can it just be May already?!?

Anyway, if anyone did have a 3rd edition answer key, I would love to buy it from you.  I didn't put this on the sale board because I have no idea how to navigate that thing, and this is such a needle in a haystack thing, there probably is no chance of finding just an answer key over there anyway!