Menu

Flylady support Babystep #7 Thursday Sept. 7...

3 ladybugs

Good morning Flyminds! 

Welcome to the Flylady support thread. To find out what Flylady is: http://www.flylady.net/ You can also find people on YouTube if you search for it.

Please join in on the fun!

Today is day 7 of our 31 baby steps! Yay!!      :hurray:       :hurray:        :driving:

Day 1 - Shine your kitchen sink!!

Day 2 - Dress to shoes! 

Day 3 - Keeping up the good work!

Day 4 - Write things down!

Day 5 - Write down what you hear

Day 6 - Hot spots!

Today we are...

Day 7 - Pick out your clothes http://www.flylady.net/d/getting-started/31-beginner-babysteps/day-7/

Today we are picking out our clothes the night before we need them and laying them out. This means we need to look at the forecast and plan a bit. Don’t want to be wearing a jogging outfit when we go to the bank for that important meeting. Don’t want to be wearing a suit to coach basketball!

Need more inspiration?

For me this is harder than it sounds. I have a VERY small bedroom. There is no where for me to put an outfit that I have picked out. However I am working on it. This does help me when I have done it, but I am not great about it.

So we have been at this for a week. Are we all excited for the next few weeks?

Edited by 3 ladybugs

Well I cleaned my stove top burners (did 2 yesterday, 2 today). They are not perfect but they are much better then they were. I also cleaned (again not perfect) our trash can. Ugh! Why are they not completely disposable? Really icky!

I also did my blessing hour except for the big vacuum for the living room rug. I also swish and swiped both bathrooms (one twice when a kid made a mess in there right after I left). 

Children didn't get educated, but you know what they say, you can have well educated kids, dinner on the table or a clean house. Pick 2. Today I am living up to that! 

• Like 1

I'm still plugging away - my DH decided to "help" clean - well he moved about 47 objects out the storage area of basement into the den - argh!! :banghead:

I am focusing on the main level and upstairs since the basement is a disaster right now.

The routines are coming along pretty well.  I am hoping cleaning won't feel like such a constant in a few weeks.