Menu

Rod and Staff tel number?

I was just looking this up the other day because I had heard that they were redoing their 7-10 science curriculum and I wanted to plead with them to put it in metric. I actually found the number by searching the forums. This reminds me to make that call. Thanks. :D

By the way, R&S is almost always cheaper than Milestones. I've been in the Milestones storefront in OR. They used to be run by conservative Mennonites but it's passed hands to a fellow that is part of the Church of Christ. They're really nice and helpful but if you want to save a few dollars go directly to the source.

Isn't Milestone owned and operated by them?

https://www.milestonebooks.com/list/Contact_Us/

Or is that not true? I thought that is what I had heard...

NM...they aren't...here is Rod and Staff

606-522-4348

Learn something new everyday :)

Rod and Staff Publishers does not have an Internet presence. No e-mail, no website. Neither does R&S have sales reps; when you see exhibitors at homeschool conventions that are called "Rod and Staff," they are actually a nice family business that specializes in Rod and Staff materials; they buy the books from R&S and sell them to us. Yes, I know this for a fact, because I have called R&S and asked the question. The man I talked to was quite perplexed at my question and did not understand what I was asking. :-)

• Like 1