Menu

Where to sell (The Teaching Company) Great Courses?

Hilltopmom

Other than here on the marketplace & on homeschool classifieds?

Have had no luck on Facebook groups- everyone seems to want elementary aged stuff.

I've got a stack of new ones that Ds never had time for but are past the return date.

Ideas?

Ebay? I've never sold there & hear horror stories.

Edited by Hilltopmom

If you are not able to sell them you might consider donating them to your local library. A lot of libraries catalogue them and put them into circulation. I realize this does not help you make any money back off of them but if you can't get a buyer it is at least donating to a good cause 😃

• Like 4

If you are not able to sell them you might consider donating them to your local library. A lot of libraries catalogue them and put them into circulation. I realize this does not help you make any money back off of them but if you can't get a buyer it is at least donating to a good cause 😃

That's a great idea!

I'll check with our lone used book store first, but if not, donating will work.

They're still in the wrappers.

A lot of them are available on Audible for 1 credit. That puts a low cap on the price people are willing to pay.

Yeah, I get that.

We prefer the DVDs rather than audible for the science/ engineering ones with diagrams & other visuals. But I can see history or lit ones being just as good on audible.

• Like 1