Menu

Spanish Learning Songs

DD starts Spanish immersion K next week.

I'm looking for some songs suggestions (preferably iTunes or amazon music) for learning K concepts

Counting to 50 or 100

ABCs

Days of the week

Months

Etc.

I know that English versions of these exist but I've tried googling "contanda a cien" or similar in iTunes with no luck.

We enjoy Jose Luis Orozco and Whistlefritz, and some of the songs on the CD Muévate.  (All on Amazon prime music.)

If you are looking for really specific concepts though, you are probably better off with Basho or other videos on YouTube.  (Though Whistlefritz does cover months/days.)

Some possible search terms:

Los números

El abecedario / El alfabeto

los días de la semana

los meses del año

contando/contar hasta 100

And you can always add these terms to help your results: "canción" "para niños" "infantil" "aprendizaje"

There are tons of channels on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find some that appeal to you.  My two year old has learned all of his colors and #s (1-10) from YouTube.  Don't judge.  :lol:

And don't discount the learning taking place in just the regular preschool songs that kids love.  Searching for "canciónes infantiles" will yield you lots of great playlists with "Cucu, cucu, cantaba la rana," "la vaca lechera" "Las ruedas del camión" etc.!  The other day it started to rain and my son said "Oh no, llueve!  I need to say "lluvia lluvia vete ya!" which he learned from the song.  So I think these songs contribute to learning Spanish as much as the educational songs. :)

• Like 2

We enjoy Jose Luis Orozco and Whistlefritz, and some of the songs on the CD Muévate. (All on Amazon prime music.)

If you are looking for really specific concepts though, you are probably better off with Basho or other videos on YouTube. (Though Whistlefritz does cover months/days.)

Some possible search terms:

Los números

El abecedario / El alfabeto

los días de la semana

los meses del año

contando/contar hasta 100

And you can always add these terms to help your results: "canción" "para niños" "infantil" "aprendizaje"

There are tons of channels on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find some that appeal to you. My two year old has learned all of his colors and #s (1-10) from YouTube. Don't judge. :lol:

And don't discount the learning taking place in just the regular preschool songs that kids love. Searching for "canciónes infantiles" will yield you lots of great playlists with "Cucu, cucu, cantaba la rana," "la vaca lechera" "Las ruedas del camión" etc.! The other day it started to rain and my son said "Oh no, llueve! I need to say "lluvia lluvia vete ya!" which he learned from the song. So I think these songs contribute to learning Spanish as much as the educational songs. :)

Yes there's a ton on YouTube. I think we'll just have to stick with that. I've tried searching iTunes using those terms and get mixed results. I think I may need to just buy hard cds to get what I'm looking for.

We got whistlefritz from the library this weekend. It's great.

10 Fun Spanish Songs to Help You Learn spanish language

1. Agua by Jarabe de Palo

2. Que Será de Ti by Roberto Carlos

3. Yo te amo by Chayanne

4. No me resignaré by Binomio de Oro de América

5. Carito by Carlos Vives

6. Rio Que Va Lejos by Los Fronterizos

7. Olvido by Amaral

8. Manos al Aire by Nelly Furtado

9. Muñeca de Trapo by La Oreja de Van Gogh

10. Muelle de San Blas by Maná

from site پاراÙین تراپی