What's with the ads?

#1 gardenmom5

gardenmom5

Amateur Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19845 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:11 PM

dh has this scan pan 9" ceramic titanium skillet.  I hate it.  the fact is has a dented rim doesn't make things any better.  (though the lid he uses with it also has a dented rim.)  but the only other frying pans that size are omelette pans that are for eggs!

so - I did it!  amazon currently has a 9" AC d5 for like $60.  which is a heck of a deal.  (some places are currently running a special with the 9" and 11"- but I don't want the 11") - but it's a heck of a deal - so I did it!.   I'll give it to him for christmas . . .

• Carol in Cal., Kinsa, FaithManor and 3 others like this

#2 Tap

Tap

Beekeeping Professor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16744 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:59 PM

Jealous!  

Do you have a link.....my birthday is coming up!  My 9 inch pan got too hot a few years back and has been a bit fussy ever since.   I won't use it for things like eggs, because half the egg stays in the pan now.  I use it only like a short sauce pan or to fry something with lots of oil. 

• EmilyGF likes this

#3 gardenmom5

gardenmom5

Amateur Bee Keeper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19845 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:42 PM

Jealous!  

Do you have a link.....my birthday is coming up!  My 9 inch pan got too hot a few years back and has been a bit fussy ever since.   I won't use it for things like eggs, because half the egg stays in the pan now.  I use it only like a short sauce pan or to fry something with lots of oil. 

https://www.amazon.c...03031332&sr=8-4

capital cookware is a licensed distributor.