Menu

Tracking ACT scores sent

Plateau Mama

View the student scores. In the top right is a place to click on download student score report pdf. The top right corner of the second page of the downloaded report will list all of the colleges that received that ACT score report.

ETA: Or if you sent them after you already received the scores: view the student scores you sent and look to the left there is a view order history link. It will give the day each score was sent and where it was sent.

Edited by Melissa B

View the student scores. In the top right is a place to click on download student score report pdf. The top right corner of the second page of the downloaded report will list all of the colleges that received that ACT score report.

ETA: Or if you sent them after you already received the scores: view the student scores you sent and look to the left there is a view order history link. It will give the day each score was sent and where it was sent.

. Thank you! As I suspected, for whatever reason, the scores did not get sent. :-(. I guess i will have to suck it up and pay for them. Grr.  

My son's school received the scores I had sent this spring, but the scores from this May were to be sent, but have never been received by the school. They have sent out a statement saying that they have inputted all the received scores and if your scores are not in their system to send them directly from college board. Ugh.