Menu

Warning: NCAA Eliminated the Homeschool Department

I filled out CCWs for 16 courses (4 English, 4 math, 4 foreign language, 2 history, and 2 science) and sent an official transcript from the college for 2 DE courses (1 history, 1 science), so 18 courses total — I figured that gave them 2 "spares" in case they rejected one or two of them. I didn't include CCWs for DS's 9th grade science and history because he had enough courses to meet the requirements without them, and those would have been the most time consuming to reconstruct, since NCAA was not on our radar when he was in 9th.

The homeschool transcript I sent included all courses, not just the cores. I did slightly customize the NCAA version, to include some additional info they specifically wanted on there (like the high school "start date" as well as graduation date) and to exclude the list of outside providers that was on the version that went to colleges but I did not want on the NCAA version.

Edited by Corraleno