Menu

Landry science intensive are coming back

Did everyone who lost money in their pre-paid classes get their money back yet? 

The man needs to work to make money to pay back what they did. So long as he's not doing those crazy ponzi-style credits again and is filing the taxes correctly this time (which is getting a surprising number of homeschool groups), I don't see the ethical issue. He needs to work.

• Like 3

I know many people will have trouble trusting them again, but it is encouraging that they appear to be trying to pay back what they owe and/or provide classes for those who bought credits. From what I understand, they did provide good products for years. I really hope they are able to get back on their feet, show that they are honest people, and pay back all they owe.

• Like 1

I wish there was something on the website about Landry's failure & his "come to Jesus" about making sure he doesn't let families down like that again. (I understand the problems, but he should have been more straight forward instead of keeping people in the dark all the way up to the end!)

I can't see myself using them with no apparent change of heart about being transparent to the families who would be using them for classes.

• Like 3

I'm not saying he can't work, but some people should not be starting and running businesses.

My husband is a computer guy and I remember during the DotCom boom, everyone was like, Do a Startup!  Have your own business doing xyz!! And my husband just kept saying, "NO WAY.  It is very detail-oriented and complicated to own your own business and I am absolutely NOT qualified to do it. Period."

It's hard.

• Like 3