Menu

Hello!

Hello everyone!

I've been reading the forum off and on for the last few months, and have already gotten a warm welcome and some great advice from the ladies on the Learning Challenges Board. I thought I'd briefly introduce myself here before jumping in on the rest of the forum. 

My name is Caroline, and my husband and I have five children - ages 12, 8½, 8, 7, and almost 3. They're about as different as five children could possibly be, which keeps life interesting! 

We're new to homeschooling, and I suppose we're still in the honeymoon phase because we love everything about it! Our 7-year-old had a rough time in public school, so I left my job to begin homeschooling him last December. Our 8-year-old will be joining us this year, and I'm really looking forward to having him home with us! The two oldest will continue attending school, and our youngest will split his days between part-time preschool, Grandpa's house, and hanging out at home with us.

I look forward to learning from you all and becoming a part of this awesome community!

​Caroline