Menu

Cute, new, and different finds for fall?

Search - Rainbow Resource Center, Inc.  I've been using these Math Thinking Mats from Carson Dellosa with ds, and we really enjoy them! They're thick, nicely made, and have lots of games in one book, making them a great value. 

Mighteor finally came this week, but I haven't had it out of the box yet to check it out. I'm not terribly hopeful, but who knows, could be worth something. I think it's supposed to help somewhat with self-regulation by going through the interoception door. We'll see.

Subtraction Learning Locks I got these for my ds just on a whim when he saw them in the store. He's CRAZY for them. The whole of Lakeshore Learning is 20% off through 9/3/17. If you've thought of getting ANYTHING from them, now would be the time, wow. I also got Self-Teaching Math Machines - Complete Set this, just for my own nostalgia. It's something easy I can hand him to do with a worker. I want to get some things for sequencing, narratives, etc. from Lakeshore.

Anything cute, new, or different you're excited about for fall? New laminator or paper cutter? New chair or sensory toys? New activity you'll be going to? :)