Menu

Combining Miller/Guerber with Bauer?

Slache

I think people aren't sure what you're asking.  I've been homeschooling 8 or 9 years now and I'm not sure what you're asking.  Do you have more detail, title, etc?  I know who SWB is, obviously.  :tongue_smilie:  Who's Miller?  

• Like 1

I did some quick searching & didn't see any schedules or people posting that they'd done this. It looks like some people have used Guerber/Miller's books for logic stage. Someone said that both are scheduled in TruthQuest guides. 

I can't find the website that has the most comprehensive list (found Murrayshire's blog list), but here's the one (Paula's archives) that comes up often for SOTW linked schedules. I don't see one for Guerber/Miller.

Edited by RootAnn
  • Like 1

I did some quick searching & didn't see any schedules or people posting that they'd done this. It looks like some people have used Guerber/Miller's books for logic stage. Someone said that both are scheduled in TruthQuest guides.

I can't find the website that has the most comprehensive list (found Murrayshire's blog list), but here's the one (Paula's archives) that comes up often for SOTW linked schedules. I don't see one for Guerber/Miller.

Paula's was the first place I went. I only have ancients but I really don't see it as a logic stage book.

Mp schedules them and recommends sotw in the summer time. No reason not to keep that up when you get to baur's higher level history books.

Edited by OKBud