Menu

Mosdos Coral and Jade Weekly Schedule Ideas

MamaHill

My 5th grader is using Mosdos Press Coral and my 7th grader will be using Jade.

I've searched the forums (using Google, which seems to always work better), and I've only found a couple of threads with scheduling ideas.

Have you used either of these?  What did a typical week look like?  I'd love a few more ideas in how to schedule and use these amazing lit resources with my kiddos!

For anyone else that is trying to plan this curriculum, here's a few more threads that I found to help with scheduling:

-- Mosdos Press Jade Schedule

-- Mosdos Discussion for Fans and Current Users - there's a few ideas here

I started that Jade one last year. It really seemed overwhelming at first but we ended up going through it much faster than I thought.

I started using the workbook and dropped it. We just used the questions after each selection as a starting point for discussion.

We did reading and discussion of it the next day M-F. I just assigned a few stories a day.

I started that Jade one last year. It really seemed overwhelming at first but we ended up going through it much faster than I thought.

I started using the workbook and dropped it. We just used the questions after each selection as a starting point for discussion.

We did reading and discussion of it the next day M-F. I just assigned a few stories a day.

I only have the Coral in my hands...waiting on the Jade to arrive this week.  So I'm not overwhelmed by it yet.   :lol:

Yes, I see that you were the OP for that Jade thread.  I appreciate you coming back to share how you used it!  Very helpful!

-Lauren