Menu

Accountability Thread: 7/16-7/22

I think I have four more weeks until I've got fall quarter scheduled to start. I think I might just let summer spill over and start fall in September. Where fall ought to start. Math and Latin are ongoing subjects anyway. :D

Today's schedule:

I'm out of my mind. I'm taking the boys up to the waterfall swimming area this morning, and taking the four foster puppies with me. They like to swim, and our creek is dry now. Dogs are allowed, but wrangling four wriggling lab-mixes around a water hole is going to be interesting, even with everyone on a pup-leash.

Other than that, I plan to recuperate by writing and school planning this afternoon.

• Like 1

Good morning critter! Nothing much planned for today, don't know if we'll have piano or not, we haven't had it the last two weeks. He'll practice anyway and call it good. Gonna take dd car shopping so she can see how much she "can't" afford and I may get to take the boys swimming this afternoon. While they swim I will do some school planning. Oh and need to pick up my mess from the pharmacy.

Edited by mama25angels
  • Like 1

Good morning! Sounds like a busy day to me, mama25. My definition of a pain in the day is running around in several different directions at once. I'm going to try to stay home and get some work done today.

Today's schedule:

Latin-lesson 16 continued, vocabulary review, workbook

Math-lesson 4

Literature-Cp 6, The Hobbit, vocabulary and comprehension questions

History-continue reading Cp 5

Logic-Genetic Fallacy, questions

For me: Latin, Geometry, Writing, Housekeeping, a little cooking.

• Like 1

Good morning. Today's schedule:

Latin-continue lesson 16, grammar review

Math-Quiz

Poetry-lesson 25, Refrain, practice only

Science-reading

Art-work on project of choice

For me: Latin, Geometry, Art, Writing, Housekeeping, Writers' Meeting tonight.

Last day of the school week for me...I'm ready to get back to normal weeks, let me tell you. I'm tired of having my schedule change from week to week. I have to order books this weekend. Last weekend I registered for the homeschool year. I'm probably forgetting something important that has to be done by the end of July, but for the life of me, I can't remember it.

Today's schedule:

Latin-continue lesson 16, vocabulary, workbook

Math-lesson 6

Literature-The Hobbit, Cp 7, vocabulary and comprehension questions

History-finish Cp 5

Logic-Cp 2, Appeal to Emotions, questions, dialogue

For me: Latin, Geometry, Writing, Housekeeping, Cooking, Library

• Like 1