Menu

Palindrome Lovers or Studiers Here's a Song For You

Be forewarned, it's by Weird Al Yankovic, most of whom's music I loathe, but several of his songs I think are either brilliant (or, as my brother-the-physics geek said about this one, "bloody brilliant") like this one called Bob http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=Nej4xJe4Tdg&feature=related ,

Or hilarious like his White and Nerdy Song, which I've seen in 3 versions now--the first take with Donny Osmond dancing the whole time, the official one, which is even funnier, and one someone did with Legos (the last one I sent to my brother who is a major lego fan & wore lego cufflinks & suspender clips to his wedding--his wife said okay because they didn't show.) I also like the ebay one, although that one gets old fast.

checked out the White & Nerdy with Donny O- roflol!!! thanks for the laugh!:001_smile:

Glad you liked it. I was an ardent Donny Osmond fan in grades 6 & 7--I owned all the Osmond records, which I broke and threw away at age 13, and I had posters of Donny on my bedroom wall which I got from those tween mags I used to buy. For the next number of years I was mortified with embarrassment anytime I was teased about it. It's great to see after all these years that he's still good looking, can actually sing & has a great sense of humour!