Menu

Notebook: Lined one side/Plain on other - Your favorites?

RootAnn

DD#2 is my artsy child. In anticipation of some of her output work for next year, I'd like to get her some notebooks that have paper that is lined on one side of the page & unlined on the other. (She will be notebooking Art History & regular History. She writes summaries and/or outlines and then sketches something related to the topic a lot of times.)

I've found smaller notebooks like Moleskine Two-Go and A Graphics Elastic Closure Journals. Ideally, I'd find something a bit bigger (closer to 8 1/2 x 11), but can live with smaller if I have to.

Do you have any favorites that fit this format?

It's not exactly that but we like the primary journals by mead and the wide and college ruled counterparts. They have lines on half the page and are blank on top for drawing.

Thanks. I have the Primary Journals from when my kids were younger. I didn't know they had wide/college ruled ones. I don't think they'll work, but I'll look for them and let her decide.

• 3 weeks later...

These are perfect & exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I can't find them outside of Australia or figure out if I could get them (affordably) shipped to the US.

I saw that Olympia also has these type books, but same story as for Studymate. Why doesn't the US make them??  :crying:

Botany books. I use Studymate botany books. A4, spiral bound, 96 pages. Blank on the left, lined on the right. Love them. We use them as our main notebook.

• Like 1

These are perfect & exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I can't find them outside of Australia or figure out if I could get them (affordably) shipped to the US.

I saw that Olympia also has these type books, but same story as for Studymate. Why doesn't the US make them?? :crying:

I can put some in an envelope? How much is a 3kg satchel to the US, I wonder...