Menu

I am married!! Link to photos working, I think!

lisabees

Mrs. D., you look way too happy! ðŸ˜

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I really enjoyed looking through each and every one of them!

Many congratulations! You look beautiful!

Mrs. D., you look way too happy! ðŸ˜

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I really enjoyed looking through each and every one of them!

Many congratulations! You look beautiful!

My oldest just sat on my bed and asked if I was happy.  Of course I said yes; everything was exactly as I had hoped.  He asked me my favorite parts and I asked him his.  He told me the beaming smile on my face all day.

I knew I was happy, but seeing the pictures really says it all.

I know how lucky I am.  And I weep every day from sheer happiness.  I have been given an incredible gift and will not waste of moment.

Thank you for sharing in my joy!

• Like 8

I am so so happy for you Lisa!!! Those are literally the BEST wedding photos I've ever seen: so full of love, happiness, and joy. You look absolutely radiant, and the love between you and your husband — and your entire extended family — just shines through in every photo. :001_wub:

And the whole Starbucks thing is beyond awesome — the looks on their faces are priceless! I'm sure you made their day. And what an amazing story for the grandkids and great grandkids — your wedding will be famous for generations.  :thumbup1:

Sending you lots of love and  :grouphug:  — may the rest of your lives together be as filled with joy and sunshine as your wedding day! 

• Like 1

My goodness, I can't imagine a more ethereally beautiful wedding. I love the bridesmaids' dresses, and the flowers are stunning. Everybody looks so happy and unstressed and natural. If you ever get a copy of the original 1920s Emily Post Etiquette, you'll find that your wedding is exactly what she describes as perfect.

• Like 1

My goodness, I can't imagine a more ethereally beautiful wedding. I love the bridesmaids' dresses, and the flowers are stunning. Everybody looks so happy and unstressed and natural. If you ever get a copy of the original 1920s Emily Post Etiquette, you'll find that your wedding is exactly what she describes as perfect.

Oooh - I will check it out!

I agree with Emily Post - our wedding was perfect. :)  The girls picked out their own dresses; I just asked that they be ivory.  I had no idea what the boys picked!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and congratulations!

Edited by lisabees
  • Like 1

Oooh - I will check it out!

I agree with Emily Post - our wedding was perfect. :) The girls picked out their own dresses; I just asked that they be ivory. I had no idea what the boys picked!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and congratulations!

Here is Emily Post

http://www.bartleby.com/95/

Check out Wedding of a Cinderella in the wedding chapter. The details may be slightly different, but the spirit is so similar, imo.

Edited by Alessandra
  • Like 1