Menu

I am married!! Link to photos working, I think!

lisabees

So many of you gave advice on flowers and food. And I am thrilled to say that every single second of my wedding was a dream come true. We rented a property for all out of town guests for four days. I made most of the food and did the flowers and the weather was beautiful.

We had a self-uniting wedding, which is legal in PA. But...the perfect property was in NJ, so after our "real" vows in front of friends and family, we crossed the bridge into PA, where we got married front of Starbucks baristas - who knew nothing about this. Our first kiss was at a Starbucks and my beautiful husband still had the same gift card he had from that day.

It was more than I could have hope for.

Here are a bunch of pictures!!! My sister in law took the amazing photos! If you make it through the third page of pics, you get to see the Starbucks wedding! Let me know if this link works.

https:<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>/r6923U

Aw...congrats! The pictures are incredible....so easy to see the love shining through. You are beautiful!

• Like 3

Wow!  Beautiful.  I think you have the most amazing smile!  You were so very, sincerely happy and it just beamed across your face.  That is what a wedding photo should look like!!!

Edited by Tap
  • Like 4

Okay, that's about my most favourite wedding photos ever. I love the rug, the bridesmaids (outfits and barefoot. Oh that's just so precious!), bride in an apron, Mr & Mrs on the Starbucks!

Congratulations! You look so happy.

• Like 2

Your photographer was brilliant!

I'm going to show my dd these wedding photos. The idea of a huge church wedding has her horrified, when her turn comes. (no solid plans in sight but she really doesn't want a whole mob of people around her on that day.) This wedding looks so simple and yet so beautiful.

• Like 2

Your photographer was brilliant!

I'm going to show my dd these wedding photos. The idea of a huge church wedding has her horrified, when her turn comes. (no solid plans in sight but she really doesn't want a whole mob of people around her on that day.) This wedding looks so simple and yet so beautiful.

Everything was so personal, so intimate.  Encourage your daughter to find those things that are uniquely their story.

Each of our kids read something.  The first one read something that began, "This is a love story."  The second read the story behind our ring inscription. One read a letter the girls wrote to us in the very first week, saying that we make the perfect couple and should get married. Two read love letters from him and me.  The last announced us as husband and wife.

I think the best part for me was cooking and taking care of those people we love the most.  Waking up early to start coffee and set the table with a bountiful feast was lovely.   Serving them dinner after the ceremony was incredibly special.  

So many of our family helped and gave and loved us.  Truly remarkable.

• Like 12

That is awesome! That looks like such a happy wedding! Your photogrpaher friend did a lovely job. I love the scenic bridge, but I also love the PA/NJ bridge pictures, especially the crossing over one. Very cool!

• Like 1