Menu

Anyone have accommodations for testing from college board?

Janeway

Yes, we got them for my daughter.  She has diagnosis of dyslexia, adhd and slow processing speed.  I sent way too much documentation going all the way back to her original diagnosis at 8 and each update including the most recent one done after freshman year of school.  She got extended time and option of having someone read the math questions to her.  she decided not to reader and took advantage of extended time which really helped her score since on psat she didn't finish even one section of the test.

• Like 1

Yes, I and many others have gotten accommodations.

I filled out the required paperwork, sent in current neuropsych testing and did my own Homeschool Educational Plan. This summarized diagnoses, testing and accommodations used at home. For elementary years, I did a very basic summary. I started listed accommodations by year starting with middle school. I'm  not sure you need this but it was my "school documentation" of what accommodations were done on a regular basis.

I applied for accommodations for our  type 1 diabetic daughter and received approval.  I suggest you contact the College Board directly with your questions.  I found them very helpful.  Here is the phone number for the College Board's Services for Students with Disabilities: 212-713-8333. 

• Like 1