Menu

Arg! I missed the Veritas Self paced history sale

mamakelly

I 2nd Jer2911. Here is some info I got from their email today. If you are not a member you can become one for free and then look for their sale. Just an idea!

We are pleased to welcome Veritas Press Self-Paced Omnibus Courses from Veritas Press, award-winning, online, self-paced courses for grades 7-12, to the Co-op!

Combining history, theology and literature, these courses help students grow in their appreciation of the unity of all knowledge. Learn from experts in each subject area. Tour the locations where history occurred. Be challenged by interactive exercises that require thinking, not just learning facts. Interact with the Great Books, all from a Christian worldview. 

Veritas Press self-paced courses are a popular way for your child to learn history. 

By joining our GroupBuy, Members can get any Veritas Press Self-Paced Omnibus course for $195 -- that's $100 off the list price of $295 -- PLUS get 500 Bonus SmartPoints for each course purchased. Hurry as this offer is only available at the Co-op through Monday, June 26th!