Menu

The nightmare continues. New update 6/25 in OP

Lizzie in Ma

Oh Lizzie... :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

I am literally typing through tears.  You and your family and especially your precious Jenna are in my prayers.  Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to your friends here.  We will not let you down. I have personal experience with a dd who (in earlier years) also had broken heart and soul.  Prayer was and still is my constant companion.  Never give up.  Miracles DO happen. Sending love your way.

• Like 6

Oh Lizzie... :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I am literally typing through tears.  You and your family and especially your precious Jenna are in my prayers.  Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to your friends here.  We will not let you down. I have personal experience with a dd who (in earlier years) also had broken heart and soul.  Prayer was and still is my constant companion.  Never give up.  Miracles DO happen. Sending love your way.

So grateful for all of you.

Don't hesitate to continue to ask for prayer.  I have often been blessed by those who prayed for us when even praying was more than we could manage.  We are privileged to have the opportunity to bless you and your family in this small way. 

I commit to praying for Jenna and your family.

• Like 1

Praying and hugs. We were close with one of ours last year. Many, many prayers for strength and deep heart healing. Let us hold you up when you can't do it yourself (((Lizzie)))

Edited by PuddleJumper1