Menu

Planners... again

This is it http://www.mardel.com/asimpleplan

I chose it over Plum Paper because it costs much less.

Plum Paper is very nice. It has a very strong coil and lots of add-ons. It is on the expensive side, though.

Thank you!

Despite the cost I am really intrigued by the Plum Paper offerings.  I have more going on in my life than schooling my kids.  Right now I use separate planners for planning the upcoming school work, recording what actually gets done, each kid gets a planner to record their own stuff and assignments -- these are the school planners.  I also have a separate journal to track my diet intake, medications, exercise, vital statistics, and other stuff my doctor wants to see.  Then there's the odds and ends of daily/weekly/monthly life: housework to make sure gets done, maintenance to stay on top of, one-off items that crop up, projects I need to design and/or work on, wanting someplace to jot down notes....

Basically with a little thought and planning the Plum Paper stuff would let me marry some of my must-split-it-out-but-keep-it-handy stuff with more bullet journal capabilities, without me needing to pre-build various elements first.

I am good for the time being, so I have time to study the Plum Paper website and devise what type of notebook/planner I'd like.  And I have time to save up the money to get it for myself.   :laugh:

So thank for mentioning it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't take planners. I have had to learn this the hard way over and over again. I have a general over view plan of what I want to do with the kids each year and most of the curriculum I use is the "do the next page" method and go for it as consistently as possible LOL

Just back from Hobby Lobby, where I noticed they have the Happy Planner teacher and student planners on the opposite end of the store from the regular planners and planner materials.

I don't have a happy planner because of the bulk/ weight, but I bought some of their calendar sticker packs and widths work pretty well with my landscape-printed Google Calendar. Mine's pasted in an A4 notebook for lots of bullet journal-type writing space, but a composition notebook would work pretty well, too.

• Like 1