Menu

Hi all :)

Hi ladies,

It has been a crazy year and I've missed keeping up with you all, your finds and therapies, and your successes. Both my boys went to private school this year and I went back to teaching ps full time. I'm happily moving into teaching 8th grade GATE Pre-AP ELA & SS next year so I'll be back on this board and the high school boards since I have a lot of academic freedom to design the courses.

Looking forward to catching up with you all during the summer!

• Like 9

Thanks for the welcome back! I'm both excited and nervous for next year. I'm thrilled and think it will be a great fit for me, but there is definitely some pressure to be an awesome teacher for that class. I completely lucked out that the teacher who has taught the program for 6+ years retired this year and I was her first choice as a replacement. It was a great move that was offered to me after a challenging year taking a last minute job in August in a position that drove the previous teacher to quit. But excited to get back into curriculum planning in a different way this summer. :) Glad to see many of you are still around and homeschooling!

• Like 3