Menu

When do you wii fit?

I used to be able to do this when the dc were upstairs for afternoon quiet time. Now they're keeping their doors open and the sound will be pretty obvious to them. I don't want to do anything aerobics after they go to bed, because then I'm revved up and can't sleep. Do I just admit my addiction and wii fit when they're around and give them a turn too? I'd rather not increase their screen time, but it's not like it's sedentary either. Any thoughts?

I can never do it when they're not arround or in bed, so what I do is tell them they can't bother me when I'm doing it, if they do then they don't get a chance! That way, I can usually go on the treadmill for a short time too, and use the wii or wii fit as leverage. And I call it our "gym" time.:D I don't do it everyday though, because I know they would be addicted.

You've already said you'd rather not but I do Fit after bedtime. However, if Fitting fits in better for you during afternoon quiet time, do it. It's a strictly mommy-only Wii time and kiddos are not invited. :) No you don't have to take turns and you can tell them Mommy has a Fitdiction. They'll be glad when 20 years from now they still have a happy, healthy, sexy Mom. :lol:

I think it's healthy for kiddos to know Moms have fun and there are some things they aren't invited to. ;)