Menu

Please pray for us

I am so very sorry for your loss.  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I have a gentle suggestion related to what I presume is the suddenness of this event, but skip it if you cannot process it right now...I'm putting some spaces in to give you a chance to ignore it.

I know the idea of an autopsy is very personal, but if he had no underlying health issues that offer a precise answer, I hope you will consider an autopsy. While we've not lost "young" people in our family in recent generations, we recently found out that our extended family has aortic disease risks (present and past disease that runs in the family) that include aneurysms and sudden death. We also have brain aneurysms in the family. An autopsy could be the most precious gift you give your extended family. Sudden death even at this age is presumed to be a heart attack and often not investigated, and in the case of an aneurysm, an accurate cause of death will almost certainly save lives(they are almost always something that runs in the family even though many doctors mistakenly believe otherwise). If this is due to an aneurysm, sometimes the genetics are identifiable and that information would be even more valuable to your extended family.  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 4